PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps patients navigate the most important moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
The Supervisor, Strategy defines daily functional management of client needs, and assists in the leadership to the Strategy team. You will report to either the Associate Director, Strategy or Director, Strategy.
This is a hybrid role, requiring three days in-office each week. If you are contacted for an interview, your recruiter will discuss specifics with you, inclusive of any necessary reasonable accommodations
- You will possess in-depth understanding of the role of media channels in a plan
- You will further develop your expertise in different media research tools
- You will provide support the Director, Strategy and VP, Strategy
- You will manage a team of direct reports and manage them in
- Performance Management
- Provide training processes and tools
- Manage and delegate team workload
- Responsible for the outcomes and deliverables of the team
- Coach team to achieve client and agency requests
- You will manage multiple accounts and will transition between them conducting the following activities:
- You will provide the initial perspectives on media strategies
- You will provide input to client to help shape their marketing priorities
- You will develop a daily relationship with appropriate clients on assigned brands
- You will oversee overall media strategy, approach, and plan on each account
- You will manage the media channel mix and initial budget allocation & rationale
- You will represent the interests of other capability teams in client and agency partner meetings
- You will collaborate with internal leaders to ensure strategic agreement of deliverables with client needs
- Push for continuous improvement of self, team, and client deliverables
- You may be asked to contribute to new business and organic growth efforts
- 4-5+ years media planning or strategy experience
- Familiarity the total marketing process and the strategic role of media
- Expertise in media software Tardiis and MediaTools
- 0-6 months experience managing at least one direct report or interest in people managing
- 0-1+ year exposure to cross-channel media knowledge
Our Publicis Groupe motto “Viva La Différence” means we’re better together, and we believe that our differences make us stronger. It means we honor and celebrate all identities, across all facets of intersectionality, and it underpins all that we do as an organization. We are focused on fostering belonging and creating equitable & inclusive experiences for all talent.
Publicis Groupe provides robust and inclusive benefit programs and policies to support the evolving and diverse needs of our talent and enable every person to grow and thrive. Our benefits package includes medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401K, as well as parental and family care leave, family forming assistance, tuition reimbursement, and flexible time off.
If you require accommodation or assistance with the application or onboarding process specifically, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.