PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps patients navigate the most important moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we're still a startup. It's that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful "health media firsts" for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
The Finance Manager is responsible for the execution of month-end close and subsequent reporting, financial reporting & analysis reporting that helps with identifying key operational issues / financial exposures that affect profitability of agency P&L. This role is hybrid role which will not only be involved with the life cycle of the forecasting of financial statement to actual closing of the book, but also be involved in building, maintaining, and improving multiple analytical reports to help with connecting financial goals with operational / financial KPIs which will ultimately help agency leadership to make financially sound decision. You should have strong attention to detail with an understanding of agency's financial statement and its operating model. You will report to the Vice President, Finance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Financial Planning Analysis / Month's end closing
- Support with the preparation of agency's financial forecast.
- Oversee routine and non-routine journal entries to ensure an accurate recording and categorization of overhead expenses, accruals, recharges and balance sheet maintenance.
- Review expenses budget/forecast to manage financial progress versus latest forecast; utilization of phasing file for projections and actuals
- Support with all corporate month forecast/budget submissions
- Oversee quality of monthly Financial Monitoring Controls binder and adherence to internal controls
- Partner with agency Finance Director(s) and multiple teams to create / maintain meaningful dashboards / report that help with managing our key operational KPIs that materially impacts our performance against our financial target (e.g. Utilization of resources)
- Build tools and processes to help with scenario testing to help guide the decision-making that have implications on our financial performance.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 4 years of college education (Finance, Accounting)
- 10 years of experience in Finance or Accounting, including familiarity with the digital environment
- High proficiency of MS Office
- Relevant experience with financial reporting systems (SAP, Hyperion)
- Interpersonal skills necessary to build partnerships and communicate with diverse groups agency-wide
Our Publicis Groupe motto "Viva La Différence" means we're better together, and we believe that our differences make us stronger. It means we honor and celebrate all identities, across all facets of intersectionality, and it underpins all that we do as an organization. We are focused on fostering belonging and creating equitable & inclusive experiences for all talent.
Publicis Groupe provides robust and inclusive benefit programs and policies to support the evolving and diverse needs of our talent and enable every person to grow and thrive. Our benefits package includes medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401K, as well as parental and family care leave, family forming assistance, tuition reimbursement, and flexible time off.
If you require accommodation or assistance with the application or onboarding process specifically, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.