PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps patients navigate the most important moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we're still a startup. It's that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful "health media firsts" for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
The Supervisor runs the daily investment operations for the team. They lead projects, accomplish all elements of the Investment process. The goal for this role is to lead the execution of media buys while continuing to learn and become an
expert in the basic Investment Management principles. This role will report to the Associate Director, Investment Management.
This is a hybrid role, requiring three days in-office each week. If you are contacted for an interview, your recruiter will discuss specifics with you, inclusive of any necessary reasonable accommodations.
- Knowledge• Firm understanding of how the agency works and how jobs flow throughout• Firm understanding of client's business and goals• Firm understanding of the investment process• Firm understanding of the media marketplace and partner landscape• Understanding of partnership opportunities, deals and terms• Firm understanding of agency Terms + Conditions and media partner contracting process• Firm understanding of agency investment tools• Understanding of partner invoice portals
Day to Day
- Responsible for the daily execution of Investment Management team tasks of Managers and Associates, including:
- Campaign set-up and stewardship in an agency media buying platform
- Accuracy of Insertion Orders sent to media partners
- On-budget delivery of media investments
- Actualization and reconciliation of media investments
- Invoice reconciliation
- Client media billing reports
- Partner payment mitigation and resolution
- Marketplace Value workbooks
- Campaign closures
- Accountable for media forecasting
- Manage partner payment mitigation and resolutions
- Responsible for completion of client Platform Tax materials
- Responsible for execution of small-to-medium ad hoc projects
- Manage the training of Investment Management Managers and Associates
- Manage direct report's time and resources
- Begins to develop relationships with main media partners
- Collaborate internally across capabilities and teams
Requirements and Qualifications
- Knowledge of media investment systems and tools (Mediaocean, etc…)
- Adherence to agency procedures (accurate time sheets, performance, conversations, etc...)
- 3-5 years of industry experience within media planning or buying
- Pharmaceutical industry
Our Publicis Groupe motto "Viva La Différence" means we're better together, and we believe that our differences make us stronger. It means we honor and celebrate all identities, across all facets of intersectionality, and it underpins all that we do as an organization. We are focused on fostering belonging and creating equitable & inclusive experiences for all talent.
Publicis Groupe provides robust and inclusive benefit programs and policies to support the evolving and diverse needs of our talent and enable every person to grow and thrive. Our benefits package includes medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401K, as well as parental and family care leave, family forming assistance, tuition reimbursement, and flexible time off.
If you require accommodation or assistance with the application or onboarding process specifically, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.