PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps patients navigate the most important moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
The Supervisor, Point of Care plans and manages the Point of Care media programs assigned to clients. The Supervisor will develop relationships with Point of Care media partners, plan and coordinates projects, and work directly with the Point of Care media and Strategy teams.
The goal for this role is to support client Point of Care marketplace programs and help develop and maintain PHM Point of Care partnerships.
This role reports to the Associate Director of is a hybrid role, requiring three days in-office each week. If you are contacted for an interview, your recruiter will discuss specifics with you, inclusive of any necessary reasonable accommodations.
- Key ResponsibilitiesKnowledge
- Firm understanding of how the agency works and how jobs flow throughout
- Understanding of client's business and goals
- Understanding of how client goals translate into Point of Care marketplace strategies
- Understanding of the Point of Care marketplace and partner landscape
- Firm understanding of Point of Care partnership opportunities, deals and terms
- Firm understanding of agency Terms + Conditions and Point of Care partner contracting process
- Development of Point of Care RFPs
- Creation of Point of Care tactical recommendation
- Negotiation of Point of Care buys
- Informs the Point of Care media plan based on marketplace data supported by analytics
- Leads coordination of data collection & analysis for Point of Care planning & activation
- Point of Care media partner level investment forecasting
- Contributes to business rules and parameters of the point of care engagement
- Contributes to cross franchise strategy
- Prepare HCP target list for distribution to partners
- Evaluation and selection of offices and tactics by brand
- Monthly & Quarterly validation and verification of each partner.
- Responsible for managing delivery of Point of Care projects and tasks
- Contributes Point of Care POVs
- Contributes to ad hoc projects
- Responsible for managing assignments
- Provides clear, regular communication regarding status of Point of Care projects
- Develops relationships with Point of Care media partners
- Collaborates internally across capabilities and teams
- Power-user of business IT software
- Literacy of business intelligence software such as SQL, MicroStrategy, and Datorama and an understanding of data manipulation
- Adherence to agency procedures (accurate time sheets, performance conversations)
- 5 years of industry experience within media planning or buying for Point of Care, Out of Home, or HCP
- Pharmaceutical industry