PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps patients navigate the most important moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
The Supervisor, Strategy selects media channels and programs for assigned clients based on the established strategic media approach, and with the input and expertise of cross-functional teams. You will lead projects from start to finish, maintain account flowcharts, and oversee the creation of traffic workbooks and creative asset trackers. You will report into the Associate Director, Strategy.
- Pharma media experience, touching on a diverse set of conditions, disease states, and audiences (DTC, HCP, Payer)
- Familiarity the total marketing process and the strategic role of media
- Understanding of the role of media channels in a plan
- Expertise in several media software, especially Tardiis and MediaTools
- Self-educates on PHM, Publicis Groupe, and client departments, capabilities, tools, and processes
Managing & Leading Others
- Work with cross-functional teams
- Train junior-level Strategy team on tools and processes
- Manage time and resources for direct reports
- On-boards new hires
- Participate in formal development process, including performance management, goal-setting, mid- and yearly reviews for direct reports
- Nurture and develop direct reports
- Participate in PHM’s interviewing efforts
Strategy & Account Management
- Prepare and compile multiple media plan and strategic presentations
- Pull through overall media strategy on deliverables
- Help VP, Strategy improve the planning process
- May work across multiple accounts and campaigns
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional leaders to ensure strategic understanding of deliverables with client needs
- Provide input on media channel mix and initial budget allocation and rationale
- Ensure media flowcharts match financial documents
- Oversee creation and management of Creative Asset Trackers
- QA’s and guides Senior Associate on development of accurate traffic workbooks
- Represent the interests of cross-functional teams in client and agency partner meetings where those teams are absent
- Pushes for continuous improvement of self, team, and client deliverables
- Contribute to new business efforts
- Build a daily relationship with appropriate clients on assigned brands
- Convey excitement for client experience and their businesses
- Provide input to client to help shape their marketing priorities
- Provide outstanding client service
- Embrace PHM values of Accountability, Collaboration, Equanimity, Integrity and Respect·
- Manage people and projects·
- Earn the respect of clients, internal partners, and peers·
- Manage challenging situations and persons·
- Manage several accounts, campaigns, clients, etc.
- Education & Experience·
- 5+ years media experience·
- Cross-channel media experience·
- Familiarity with standard media research and planning tools (e.g. Clear Decisions)·
- Pharmaceutical industry is desired·
- BA/BS; advanced degree
Our Publicis Groupe motto “Viva La Différence” means we’re better together, and we believe that our differences make us stronger. It means we honor and celebrate all identities, across all facets of intersectionality, and it underpins all that we do as an organization. We are focused on fostering belonging and creating equitable & inclusive experiences for all talent.
Publicis Groupe provides robust and inclusive benefit programs and policies to support the evolving and diverse needs of our talent and enable every person to grow and thrive. Our benefits package includes medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401K, as well as parental and family care leave, family forming assistance, tuition reimbursement, and flexible time off.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.