PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps patients navigate the most important moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we're still a startup. It's that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful "health media firsts" for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
You will be a dynamic operations lead within assigned client team. Partner with and engage account leadership to deliver outstanding client experiences that create customer loyalty and generate growth for our business. You will deliver high-quality work that powers internal and external satisfaction, meet business requirements and balance client and agency economics.
This is a hybrid role, requiring three days in-office each week. If you are contacted for an interview, your recruiter will discuss specifics with you, inclusive of any necessary reasonable accommodations.
- Project Management
- Accountable for master project plan creation and management for all critical client projects
- Work directly with client partners to interpret project goals into agency deliverable timelines
- Develop and implement executional strategies for client projects
- Lead internal communications and daily deliverable management
- Collaborate with third-party agencies to develop streamlined ways of working to support client deliverables
- Accountable for overall risk mitigation and exposure of client team based on client requirements
- Understand agency procedures and establish client specific processes to ensure efficiencies and highest quality of deliverables
- Ensure system governance best practices are followed, conducting regular audits
- Scope Management
- Develop Scopes of Work based on client and internal team inputs
- Monitor all projects, how they compare against the agreed upon scope of work while tracking incremental scope opportunities
- Identify and remove barriers to project success
- Develop relationships with partners across the agency to more easily facilitate cross-capability projects and develop solutions
- Identify opportunities to improve client and team dynamics, interactions and overall collaborative spirit
- Hire and retain experienced team members while fostering diversity and career management
- Uphold standards of Client Operations practice and ensure all direct reports are trained to deliver expectations
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree (BS/BA DEGREE in Marketing or related field)
- 8 or more years of experience in project management in an agency setting (preferably media-related environment)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and tools like SmartSheet and MS Teams
- Understanding of media execution processes and interconnectivity of PHM capabilities
- Solid track record for developing projects from start to completion, on time and budget
- Lead efficient discussions, ensuring agenda stays on track
- Demonstrate professional presentation, training and client-facing skills
- Encourage and reward examples of teamwork and collaborative work efforts
- Define and implement professional standards for team participation, conflict resolution, and communication (internal and external)
- Be a positive influence to across peer groups
- Demonstrate and articulate professional standards of behavior for junior staff
- Able to guide improvement in team
- Deliver constructive negative feedback and get positive results, including mentoring and facilitating development plans
- Key leader for large-scale projects including point of escalation
- Advanced experience with process improvement
Our Publicis Groupe motto "Viva La Différence" means we're better together, and we believe that our differences make us stronger. It means we honor and celebrate all identities, across all facets of intersectionality, and it underpins all that we do as an organization. We are focused on fostering belonging and creating equitable & inclusive experiences for all talent.
Publicis Groupe provides robust and inclusive benefit programs and policies to support the evolving and diverse needs of our talent and enable every person to grow and thrive. Our benefits package includes medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401K, as well as parental and family care leave, family forming assistance, tuition reimbursement, and flexible time off.
If you require accommodation or assistance with the application or onboarding process specifically, please contact email@example.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.