PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps patients navigate the most important moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we're still a startup. It's that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful "health media firsts" for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
Helps develop and amplify PHM's reputation through external and internal channels. Work with the VP, Public Relations & Marketing and the CMO to develop and execute core communication initiatives to support PHM's position in the marketplace. You will report to the VP.
This is a hybrid role, requiring three days in-office each week. If you are contacted for an interview, your recruiter will discuss specifics with you, inclusive of any necessary reasonable accommodations.
- Work with the VP, Public Relations & Marketing on earned media opportunities
- Ideate and refine trends and POV in collaboration with executives and speakers bureau
- Help to execute, measure and improve communications strategies throughout the year
- Report on progress quarterly
- Develop thought leadership pieces for key executives
- Play a significant role in core PHM event development throughout the year (CES, Cannes, HealthFront)
- Work in partnership with VP, Programming and Events to scout new opportunities
- Develop communications plans surrounding events to ensure broader visibility
- Ensure preparation of executives and spokespeople for panels and other appearances
- Contribute to event takeaways in partnership with PHM Design
- Work with VP, Public Relations & Marketing on awards approach and submissions development for client campaigns and product awards for key executives and employees
- 5+ years of experience in corporate communications, PR and related field including media
- Interest in health and media
- Excellent storytelling and writing skills
- Experience writing presentations, summaries of industry news and POVs
- Ability to translate concepts into actionable communications strategy
Our Publicis Groupe motto "Viva La Différence" means we're better together, and we believe that our differences make us stronger. It means we honor and celebrate all identities, across all facets of intersectionality, and it underpins all that we do as an organization. We are focused on fostering belonging and creating equitable & inclusive experiences for all talent.
Publicis Groupe provides robust and inclusive benefit programs and policies to support the evolving and diverse needs of our talent and enable every person to grow and thrive. Our benefits package includes medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401K, as well as parental and family care leave, family forming assistance, tuition reimbursement, and flexible time off.
If you require accommodation or assistance with the application or onboarding process specifically, please contact email@example.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.