PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
The Sr. Associate, Programmatic owns strategic planning and campaign execution for assigned clients. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Sr. Associate to independently generate strategic insights for the campaigns in their portfolio and implement campaigns with the support of an Associate. The Sr. Associate serves as the primary point of contact for the client and internal media teams their supports for all items regarding programmatic media. The Sr. Associate trains junior team members on client specific requirements, providing expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communications and our collective agency POV.
While providing thought leadership, the Sr. Associate builds strong relationships and establishes clear lines of communication with internal and external partners. The Sr. Associate will have a direct line of communication to senior members of the team which is designed to facilitate knowledge sharing in both directions.
The Sr. Associate must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly desire to contribute to a unique team of industry thought leaders.
The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms. Collaboration across all agency teams (Business Intelligence, Search, Media Strategy, Ad Operations, and Creative) is required.
- Effectively communicate digital strategies and rational for tactical approaches for each campaign
- Execute, manage, and optimize online media campaigns and programs for clients (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing, etc.) while meeting or surpassing client performance expectations
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with clients through exceptional client service
- Formulate proposals for new client opportunities
- Own the development of client decks and status documentation
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation for campaign launches
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Work with media partners/ad tech firms (DSPs) to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns, overseeing campaign QA process by developing and maintaining quality control procedures for campaign implementations
- Lead and assist in coaching, managing, and educating Associates, helping to support campaigns
- Attend and participate in client meetings
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
- Multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Manage all self-service aspects of our tech stack, including our DMP, DSP partners, ad-verification services, and 3rd party data providers
- Pay great attention to detail and focus on quality of results and assume accountability and ownership of campaign execution
- Understand and effectively communicate the teams value proposition, technology, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective accounts
- Monitor and report on campaign performance
- Adopt established account management standards and program management best practices
- Participate in forecasting exercises for clients and senior management
- Embrace and encourage a culture based on team work and intellectual curiosity by assisting in the development and documentation of best practices for improving communication and collaboration within the team and the group
- Own the development of strategic proposals, coordinating across teams to account for all relevant inputs
- Four-year college degree
- Must have 2+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations and a proven track record to take on increasing levels of responsibility
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong desire to contribute to a team
- Understanding of interactive media planning and buying elements
- Ability to organize and manage detailed work, as well as work independently and balance multiple tasks
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range: $ 58,500 - $88,000 annually. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off. The Company anticipates the application deadline for this job posting will be 4/1/2024