PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps patients navigate the most important moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
The SVP of Programmatic capability and department lead for PHM. In this role you will drive operations, activation and innovation of programmatic media within the healthcare landscape. The leader of this team will continue to position PHM as the thought leader in healthcare media and collaborate within Publicis and the partner community to bring unique solutions forward to solve for industry challenges.
You will have a knowledge of the cookie-less future and experience helping clients plan and navigate solutions for cookie deprecation. You will understand identity, and it's role in the future of omnichannel activation. You will have experience applying 3p data, RTB data and custom bid algorithms within programmatic activation to achieve stronger results for campaigns.
The SVP is responsible for cross-office connectivity regarding everything from process, scope, staffing, financials, client support, and growing the capability within Publicis Groupe and beyond. You will understand the range of activity across PHM (capability agnostic) and connect with teams to reimagine media and help transform the holistic agency by ensuring programmatic expertise is informing each respective capability.
The SVP will be ready and willing to jump into new business opportunities while ensuring normal business operations are met by their teams. Growth, industry leadership, and team management/development are at the core of this role.
The SVP will have an in-depth knowledge of the Groupe landscape and be able to navigate it for the benefit of PHM and the collective Power of One approach. This includes adoption of Groupe processes, ideating with network and finding opportunities, and building trust, while at the same time establishing PHM’s unique points of differentiation from PMX Precision teams.
This is a hybrid role, requiring three days in-office each week. If you are contacted for an interview, your recruiter will discuss specifics with you, inclusive of any necessary reasonable accommodations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Account and Capability Expertise
- Expert level understanding of holistic challenges, the role of media and how programmatic impacts the business
- Ensure a well-rounded understanding of all relevant subject matter and serve as a go to resource for client’s questions
- Business Oversight
- Responsible for profitability across PHMP accounts
- Escalation point for all teams on internal and external matters
- Help solve for advanced account/capability/agency problems across teams
- Accurate financial forecasting that can be used for commercial term, negotiating with trusted partners
- Full comprehension of the laws and industry policies that govern our space which dictate when/where/how we may put the agency or client at risk
- Contribute to the formation and evolution of cross functional teams within PHM and across the Groupe
- P&L management in partnership with all account leads
- Ensure connectivity between offices (PHL/NYC/CHI)
- Provide insights and capability POVs to ELT and SLT
- Bridge the gap for senior clients on the complexities of Programmatic and how it is affecting their business, being an always on trusted contact for them
- Management across non-Programmatic talent where we can gain concessions without overstepping boundaries
- Navigate the Publicis network for opportunities and contribute to Groupe models (APEX/PPC/DA/GDD)
- Growth & Amplification
- Foster a culture of growth and career development for all team members
- Identify and guide skill development and education opportunities to build talent pool.
- Brainstorm and align with VP/SVP counterparts to evolve the holistic PHM product set on any/all accounts
- Show leadership in the industry through press releases, panel participation, and at events
- Solve for industry challenges through in-depth analysis and qualitative insights that educate and evolve marketplace thinking; position PHM at the intersection of marketing and healthcare
- Create first to market and exclusive offerings PHM can offer our clients
- Ensure revenue growth through product development, new business, and organic growth
- Lead new business efforts from a programmatic perspective
- Adapt responses to each situation and audience
- Develop annual programmatic business/operational plans and work streams
- B.S. or MBA in Marketing, Advertising, or Human Sciences
- 10-15+ years in digital media or account planning, with special emphasis on planning and creating insights
- 5+ years with increasing responsibility within an agency or media company
- 5+ years of managing a team of 25+
- Programmatic Marketing subject matter expertise
- Lead projects from start to finish
- Collaboration with internal and external teams to make decisions and maintain forward momentum
- In-depth understanding of digital advertising landscape from either media planning or sales planner perspective
- Demonstrated Advanced Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and PowerPoint skills (can create complex presentations)
- Project management skills, with the ability to manage detail work and communicate project status to all levels
- Lead people (mentoring and developing) and projects
- Anticipate problems before they happen
- Knowledge of external media marketplace
- Experience managing remote teams
- Differentiate PHMP from our competitive set through collateral and product development
- Create new revenue streams for agency as we transform our pricing/product
- Provide an expert opinion for any/all clients across the agencies account set
- Present on panels and contribute to PR efforts
Our Publicis Groupe motto “Viva La Différence” means we’re better together, and we believe that our differences make us stronger. It means we honor and celebrate all identities, across all facets of intersectionality, and it underpins all that we do as an organization. We are focused on fostering belonging and creating equitable & inclusive experiences for all talent.
Publicis Groupe provides robust and inclusive benefit programs and policies to support the evolving and diverse needs of our talent and enable every person to grow and thrive. Our benefits package includes medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401K, as well as parental and family care leave, family forming assistance, tuition reimbursement, and flexible time off.
Compensation Range: $167,000 - $273,500 annually. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.
The Company anticipates the application deadline for this job posting will be 02/20/2024.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.