PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps patients navigate the most important moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
The Sr. Associate, Programmatic owns strategic planning and campaign execution for assigned clients. Your role will be strategic and tactical. You will work independently to generate strategic insights for the campaigns in their portfolio and implement campaigns with the support of an Associate. You will be the primary point of contact for the client and internal media teams their supports for all items regarding programmatic media. You will create strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communications and our collective agency POV. Prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, analytics experience, and experience with bid management platforms is important.
·Communicate digital strategies and rationale for tactical approaches for each campaign
·Manage online media campaigns and programs for clients (for example auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing)
·Formulate proposals for new client opportunities
· Develop client decks and share status documentation
· Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation for campaign launches
·Campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
·Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
· Work with media partners/ad tech firms (DSPs) to ensure accurate platform implementation
· Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns, overseeing campaign QA process by developing and maintaining quality control procedures for campaign implementations
· Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
· Manage all self-service aspects of our tech stack, including our DMP, DSP partners, ad-verification services, and 3rd party data providers
· Monitor and report on campaign performance
· Participate in forecasting exercises for clients and senior management
· Develop strategic proposals, coordinating across teams to account for all relevant inputs
· You will report to a Programmatic Supervisor
2+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations
Client-facing experience with the ability to identify risks and manage through issues
Analytical, project management, and mathematical skills
Experience with interactive media planning and buying elements
Our Publicis Groupe motto “Viva La Différence” means we’re better together, and we believe that our differences make us stronger. It means we honor and celebrate all identities, across all facets of intersectionality, and it underpins all that we do as an organization. We are focused on fostering belonging and creating equitable & inclusive experiences for all talent.
Publicis Groupe provides robust and inclusive benefit programs and policies to support the evolving and diverse needs of our talent and enable every person to grow and thrive. Our benefits package includes medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401K, as well as parental and family care leave, family forming assistance, tuition reimbursement, and flexible time off.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.