PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps patients navigate the most important moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
The Senior Associate, Strategy assists the Strategy team in selecting media channels and programs based on the established strategic media approach. They are responsible for the accuracy of the media plan Flowchart, Creative Asset Tracker, and Traffic Workbooks. You will report into the Supervisor, Strategy.
This is a hybrid role, requiring three days in-office each week. If you are contacted for an interview, your recruiter will discuss specifics with you, inclusive of any necessary reasonable accommodations.
· Pharma media experience
· Strong financial management skills
· Basic knowledge of the media planning and buying process
· Beginning understanding of the role of media channels in a plan
· Striving for expertise in several media research tools and software
· Knowledge of competitive marketplace and how to pull that data
· Knowledge of Media Tools and Tardiis
Working with Others
· Support the Strategy team
· Show respect for all employees
· Participate in PHM’s interviewing efforts
Strategy & Account Management
· Contribute to media plan and strategic presentations
· May work across multiple accounts and campaigns
· Collaborate with internal teams
· Pull audience and competitive data
· Own, update and present internal status
· Update media Flowcharts to match financial documents (MBA’s)
· Create and maintain Creative Asset Trackers
· Develop accurate Traffic Workbooks
· Manage tasks independently
· Begin to identify and resolve issues
· Responsive to client requests
· Convey passion for clients and their businesses
· Provide outstanding client service
· Embraces PHM values of Accountability, Collaboration, Equanimity, Integrity and Respect
· Ability to clearly communicate both orally and in writing
· Ability to earn the respect of clients, internal partners, and peers
Education & Experience
· 2+ years media experience
· Familiarity with standard media research and planning tools (e.g. Clear Decisions)
· Pharmaceutical industry a plus
· BA/BS; advanced degree a plus
Our Publicis Groupe motto “Viva La Différence” means we’re better together, and we believe that our differences make us stronger. It means we honor and celebrate all identities, across all facets of intersectionality, and it underpins all that we do as an organization. We are focused on fostering belonging and creating equitable & inclusive experiences for all talent.
Publicis Groupe provides robust and inclusive benefit programs and policies to support the evolving and diverse needs of our talent and enable every person to grow and thrive. Our benefits package includes medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401K, as well as parental and family care leave, family forming assistance, tuition reimbursement, and flexible time off.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.