PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps patients navigate the most important moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
The Senior Analyst, Business Intelligence will apply their experience in data analysis to support the BI team in delivering all client and publisher reporting needs. You will master the data sources at the disposal of the BI team to create dashboards to analyze media/marketing campaigns and translate those insights into business effects possible effects for our clients. Reporting to a BI Manager, you will help train new team members and manage workload of the greater team to ensure all work is completed promptly.
- Ensure all data is reflected in all reporting tools through quality assurance process.
- Engage with data partners to prepare data and resolve issues including data inaccuracies or discrepancies.
- Create measurement plans outlining strategy required to assess brand performance.
- Collect marketing and industry research to provide performance benchmarks, industry updates, market scans, top-line summaries and client reports.
- Synthesize media campaign data available into insights about the success of our programs in transforming the behavior of our target audience (most likely healthcare professionals, patients/prospects, or a combination of the two)
- Work with the BI Leadership to use insights as the foundation for presentations, reports, and assorted client deliverables.
- Maintain professional relationships with internal (PHM) team members by communicating and delivering on all data needs for which BI is responsible.
- Clear understanding and demonstrated ability to coach entry level employees on basics of BI Reporting platforms including:
- Google Display & Video 360 (DCM)
- Data Visualization tools (Datorama, Power BI, Tableau)
- Search Ads 360/Adwords
- Social Reporting (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter)
- Web Analytics (Analytics360/Omniture)
- Contribute to competitive analyses and best practice audits.
- Operate autonomously and manage multiple deliverables.
- Analytical skills with demonstrated ability to be both strategic and tactical.
- Data visualization skills
- Contribute to larger team projects.
- Understanding of how clients use all aspects of their multi-channel marketing mix in reaching their customers.
- Hands-on experience with digital analytics tools (Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Power user of MS excel (can perform complex functions) is required.
- Experience in program measurement (online or offline) and test design
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably a BS in a related field) is required.
- 2 to 3 years of work experience in data/analytics consulting or quantitative marketing/analysis (healthcare, pharmaceuticals and life sciences experience)
Our Publicis Groupe motto “Viva La Différence” means we’re better together, and we believe that our differences make us stronger. It means we honor and celebrate all identities, across all facets of intersectionality, and it underpins all that we do as an organization. We are focused on fostering belonging and creating equitable & inclusive experiences for all talent.
Publicis Groupe provides robust and inclusive benefit programs and policies to support the evolving and diverse needs of our talent and enable every person to grow and thrive. Our benefits package includes medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401K, as well as parental and family care leave, family forming assistance, tuition reimbursement, and flexible time off.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.