PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps patients navigate the most important moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
The Associate Director of Business Intelligence will apply their years of experience in data analysis and strategic consulting as the BI lead on any of our myriad of enterprise clients within the health and wellness industry. Important to this success will be the ability to source and use the many data sources at the disposal of the BI team to not only represent the business impact that our media/marketing campaigns have in the marketplace but also the ability to translate these insights into relevant recommendations to optimize media investment for our clients. You will report to the Director of Business Intelligence.
While every engagement is unique, typical Associate Director engagement expectations require execution against the following tasks and deliverables:
- Create and maintain professional relationships with the many members of your internal and client team(s) while being solely responsible for the level of quality in communications and deliverables for the entire team that serves on the client’s behalf.
- Work throughout the year with internal and external (client team, partner agencies/consulting groups) partners to create measurement plans/proposals that satisfy all client goals and address challenges/opportunities with clearly defined goals and definitions of program success.
- Oversee the creation of the business rules and parameters of the engagement and participate together with internal Finance and Operations teams in the scoping process and any necessary requests for proposal from outside vendors/data companies.
- Manage the many internal data sources and (where applicable) third-party vendors/data streams that comprise our custom measurement platform while keeping process on task within the established timelines and delivery dates.
- Synthesize the data available into insights about the success of our programs in transforming the behavior of our target audience (healthcare professionals, patients/prospects or a combination of the two) while identifying opportunities for program optimization and enhancement.
- Be a strategic consultant using the aforementioned insights as the foundation for presentations, reports, assorted client deliverables in either a face-to-face or virtual setting.
- Identify areas of opportunity to expand our presence through consultative selling at current clients while periodically participating in the any new business development opportunities as they arise.
- Understand client needs and internal operations to achieve success for the client and team.
- Provide strategic review of your team’s work to ensure deliverables are on time, data cleanliness & clean presentation of story is presented, and overall, of high quality.
- Collaborate with people across the organization, affect positive change, understand competitive offerings, identify needs to get projects moving and keep them moving forward with our teams.
- Independently provide POV for clients or our teams, while sourcing or researching any needed information to inform decision-making in consideration of business rules.
- Manage a team, teaching process and providing a growth path for direct reports while managing their workload for success.
- Remain objective making fact-based recommendations and decisions.
- Understanding of agency operations and display ability to support Senior leadership & developing trust within all partners.
- Depth of understanding of how clients use all aspects of their multi-channel marketing mix in reaching their customers
- Skills with the following primary competencies:
- Project Management
- Problem Solving Abilities & Strategic Consultation
- Quantitative Skills
- Communication Abilities
- Help recruit new additions to the BI Team and management of both the career development and daily workflow of junior team members/resources
- Power-user of business IT software: MS excel (can perform complex functions)
- Literacy of business intelligence software such as Datorama, Tableau, Power BI, Adobe, Google, etc.
- While all engagements are unique, travel is normally required 10 to 15% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably a BS in a related field) is required.
- 5 to 7 years of work experience in data/analytics consulting or quantitative marketing/analysis (healthcare, pharmaceuticals and life sciences experience preferred)
Our Publicis Groupe motto “Viva La Différence” means we’re better together, and we believe that our differences make us stronger. It means we honor and celebrate all identities, across all facets of intersectionality, and it underpins all that we do as an organization. We are focused on fostering belonging and creating equitable & inclusive experiences for all talent.
Publicis Groupe provides robust and inclusive benefit programs and policies to support the evolving and diverse needs of our talent and enable every person to grow and thrive. Our benefits package includes medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401K, as well as parental and family care leave, family forming assistance, tuition reimbursement, and flexible time off.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.