PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps patients navigate the most important moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
This is a hybrid role, requiring three days in-office each week. If you are contacted for an interview, your recruiter will discuss specifics with you, inclusive of any necessary reasonable accommodations.
Train and manage junior team (manager/s and associate/s) on all aspects of
programmatic buying and related deliverables
• Provide senior level programmatic expertise to internal and external teams (clients,
Business Intelligence, Media, agency partners, etc.)
• Develop and maintain relationships with data, inventory, and platform partners
• Lead programmatic teams to successfully optimize campaigns and complete
strategic recommendations to further account successes
• Establish best practices, build case studies, and implement process to generate
workflow efficiencies across the practice
• Effectively manage resources to meet and exceed service level expectations
• Continuously challenge team members (at all levels) to embrace forward thinking
solutions across an ever changing industry landscape
• Write POVs from a programmatic perspective on trends, products, and industry news
• Manage the ideation, business relationship, and activation of new 1st to market
• Provide holistic digital thought leadership
• Drive client business outcomes through actionable programmatic solutions across
Our Publicis Groupe motto “Viva La Différence” means we’re better together, and we believe that our differences make us stronger. It means we honor and celebrate all identities, across all facets of intersectionality, and it underpins all that we do as an organization. We are focused on fostering belonging and creating equitable & inclusive experiences for all talent.
Publicis Groupe provides robust and inclusive benefit programs and policies to support the evolving and diverse needs of our talent and enable every person to grow and thrive. Our benefits package includes medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401K, as well as parental and family care leave, family forming assistance, tuition reimbursement, and flexible time off.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.