PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps patients navigate the most important moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
The SEO Account Supervisor leads a team of SEO managers for a client or group of brands to ensure the best strategy and team growth.
This is a hybrid role, requiring three days in-office each week. If you are contacted for an interview, your recruiter will discuss specifics with you, inclusive of any necessary reasonable accommodations.
· In-depth understanding of digital marketing and search as a whole
· Knowledge of SEO and search industry trends/current best practices
· Basic knowledge of all media categories (Planning, SEM, Media, Technology)
· Basic understanding of SEO performance monitoring tools
· Proficient project management skills
· Able to problem solve and provide alternative solutions
· Can identify new ways to evolve strategic SEO approach and processes
Internal: Operations and Tactics
· Lead strategic approach of SEO campaigns
· Help to facilitate cross-departmental collaboration by working with team members to create holistic plans and reports
· Recommend specific SEO deliverables and provide SEO campaigns that align with client goals
· Correlate campaign dependencies to other media, or development projects
· Monitor competitive landscape and communicates, campaign impact
· Oversee high value brands and category level strategies
· Lead executive level reporting efforts and projects with a storytelling ability
· Manage delegation of work load to Associates or Managers
· Lead internal discussions regarding media recommendations
· Knowledge of the role, strengths and weaknesses of a variety of media channels
· Lead internal and external discussions in all media topics
· Keep all teams up to date on status of projects verbally or in writing
· Build trusting relationships with client counterparts as the daily contact person
· Lead clients through search programs, how they relate to KPIs, and ensure continued search performance growth
· Able to answer search questions and propose new growth opportunities when it makes sense
· Able to connect SEO to other marketing goals and overall client goals
· Adherence to agency procedures
· Knowledge of SEO performance monitoring and auditing tools
· Exhibits Self Development and Self Awareness
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· 3-5 Years of significant and progressive advertising agency experience with hands-on SEO exposure
· Pharmaceutical industry
Our Publicis Groupe motto “Viva La Différence” means we’re better together, and we believe that our differences make us stronger. It means we honor and celebrate all identities, across all facets of intersectionality, and it underpins all that we do as an organization. We are focused on promoting belonging and creating equitable & inclusive experiences for all talent.
Publicis Groupe provides inclusive benefit programs and policies to support the evolving and diverse needs of our talent and allow every person to grow. Our benefits package includes medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401K, and parental and family care leave, family forming assistance, tuition reimbursement, and flexible time off.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
For this role, we will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.