PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps patients navigate the most important moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we're still a startup. It's that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful "health media firsts" for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
The Analyst works with internal account teams to build digital media campaigns through trafficking of creative assets consistent with digital media plans. You will work with digital media ad serving technologies daily.
This is a hybrid role, requiring three days in-office each week. If you are contacted for an interview, your recruiter will discuss specifics with you, inclusive of any necessary reasonable accommodations.
- Work with media teams and creative teams to implement digital media campaigns
- Manage campaign traffic sheets in Excel (pivot tables, v-lookup, familiarity with PPT)
- Connect media placements to creative units within ad serving platforms and implementing appropriate additional pixels (CM360, Innovid)
- Set up campaign configurations in ad server consistent with campaign strategy and goals
- Primary contact with 3rd party trafficking teams
- Ensure execution of digital media campaigns
- Implement QA process around digital media campaign delivery
- Develop proficiency on overall processes, procedures, and media systems relative to assigned clients
- Seek opportunities to improve
- Help troubleshoot issues and inquiries between and amongst internal contacts and external clients (creative agencies, vendors, publishers)
- Further work to understand basic digital marketing technology landscape and how all may play a role in client goals
- Conduct all creative QA with manager oversight
- 1-2 years' experience
- Microsoft Office experience, especially Excel (pivot tables, v-lookup, familiarity with PPT)
- Ability to exchange/ track with high volumes of data and manage status updates with multiple team members
- Builds credibility with all team member's and can exchange detailed information
- Foundational technology orientation
- Contributor in capability projects
- Executional work
- Turn-around of client work
Our Publicis Groupe motto "Viva La Différence" means we're better together, and we believe that our differences make us stronger. It means we honor and celebrate all identities, across all facets of intersectionality, and it underpins all that we do as an organization. We are focused on fostering belonging and creating equitable & inclusive experiences for all talent.
Publicis Groupe provides robust and inclusive benefit programs and policies to support the evolving and diverse needs of our talent and enable every person to grow and thrive. Our benefits package includes medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401K, as well as parental and family care leave, family forming assistance, tuition reimbursement, and flexible time off.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.