PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
The Senior Analyst of Business Intelligence (hereafter “BI”) will apply their experience in data analysis to support the BI Team in conjunction with Media and Strategy counterparts in delivering all client and publisher reporting needs. The Senior Analyst will be responsible for mastering the various data sources at the disposal of the BI team to create dashboards for the purpose of analyzing media/marketing campaigns and translate those learnings into business implications for our clients. Senior Analysts will help train new team members and manage workload of the greater Analyst/Senior Analyst Team to ensure all work is completed in a timely manner.
Candidate will have excellent analytical abilities, strong technical skills, outstanding business acumen, intense curiosity and superior verbal/written communications skills. The successful candidate will be a self-starter that is adaptable, exhibits strong attention to detail, and has an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
While every engagement is unique, typical engagements require execution against the following tasks and deliverables:
- Ensure all data is accurately reflected in all reporting tools through quality assurance process
- Regularly engage with data partners to prepare data and proactively identify and resolve issues including data inaccuracies or discrepancies
- Assist with the creation of measurement plans outlining strategy and tactics required to assess brand performance
- Assist with collecting market and industry research to provide performance benchmarks, industry updates, market scans, top-line summaries and client reports
- Synthesize media campaign data available into insights/recommendations about the success of our programs in transforming the behavior of our target audience (most likely healthcare professionals, patients/prospects, or a combination of the two)
- Work with the BI Leadership to utilize the aforementioned insights/recommendations as the foundation for presentations, reports, and assorted client deliverables
- Maintain professional relationships with internal (PHM) stakeholders by communicating effectively and delivering on all data needs for which BI is responsible
- Clear understanding and demonstrated ability to successfully coach entry level employees on basics of BI Reporting platforms including but not limited to:
- Google Display & Video 360 (DCM)
- Data Visualization tools (Datorama, Power BI, Tableau)
- Search Ads 360/Adwords
- Social Reporting (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter)
- Web Analytics (Analytics360/Omniture)
- Contribute to competitive analyses and best practice audits
- Display ability to shift mindset in client/vendor/internal meetings from active listening to proactive participant, presenting new ideas and being able to generate personal POV on discussion topics
- Ability to operate autonomously and manage multiple deliverables
- Understanding of working within a matrixed organization and the ability to direct questions to the appropriate party necessary in order to quickly provide resolution to client issues/projects
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to be both strategic and tactical
- Ability to multi-task; ability to manage time, deadlines and prioritize work
- Capacity to work independently and contribute to larger team initiatives
- Understanding of how clients use all aspects of their multi-channel marketing mix in reaching their customers
- Superior skills with the following core competencies:
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Quantitative Skills
- Effective Communication
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Hands on experience with digital analytics tools (Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Power user of MS Excel; Proficiency in Word and PowerPoint is required
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, segmentation, research, lifetime value and ROI a plus
- Experience in program measurement (online and/or offline) and test design a plus
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably a BS in a related field) is required
- 2 to 3 years of work experience in data/analytics consulting and/or quantitative marketing/analysis (healthcare, pharmaceuticals and life sciences experience a plus)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.