PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
The Media Technology Manager is responsible for staying abreast of the latest advertising technologies and bringing forward innovative solutions to the media team. The manager is accountable for the accurate day-to-day execution of digital campaigns in addition to identifying optimizations opportunities. The Manager will also lead a team of Analysts and Senior Analysts on client projects and career growth opportunities across scoped accounts.
- Experience in managing people and projects
- Advanced knowledge of ad serving and verification technology
- Solid foundation of site conversion tagging and implementation
- Practical application of Excel and creating/troubleshooting macros
- Ability to input thoughts on campaign set up (naming, tagging, etc.)
- Escalation Point for any internal Technology questions/issues/POV
- Manage offshore trafficking / Analyst teams of Technology Activation Specialists and ensure best-in-class service delivery
- Establish/refine processes and training parameters to ensure flawless, on-time performance by executional teams
- Coordinate with analytics teams to ensure data (from varied sources) can be easily fed into outsourced tools and systems
- Understand, identify, and partner with data/technology solution providers to drive more effective and efficient reporting for teams/clients
- Ensure teams are effectively and efficiently adhering to best practices
- Audit and evaluate technology solutions being used, and identify opportunities to improve
- Able to own and independently manage advanced technologies within campaigns
- Able to articulate all levels of technology to a variety of roles (from peers to managers) with different perspectives
- Provide relevant details and timeline information for “top line”/executive summary level status/problems on projects
- Provide feedback and guidance to team on time management
- Ensure all day-to-day activities are running smoothly
- Building professionalism via exposure to different types of business relationships (clients, senior level, peers)
- Passion for technology
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exhibits integrity, trust, and self-development
- Adherence to agency procedures
- Ability to effectively lead a team of Analysts and Sr. Analysts
- Established experience in ad technology platforms - Google (CM360, DV360, SA360), DoubleVerify, IAS, Innovid, Prisma
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years’ experience in ad ops required
- Ability to curate thoughts on industry topics to share with internal teams
- Proven ability as a project manager on complex departmental initiatives
- Providing development plans and career guidance to direct reports
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.