PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated
to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and
wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal
moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup.
It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
The Sr. Associate is the “Master of Investment Details”, capable of running small to medium-sized projects with limited day-to-day supervision and they begin to take on soft management responsibilities of training Associates. The goal for this role is to continue to learn and apply basic Investment Management + Operations principles.
- Understanding of how the agency works and how jobs flow throughout
- Understanding of client’s business and goals
- Understanding of the investment process
- Understanding of the overall media marketplace and partner landscape
- Basic understanding of partnership opportunities, deals and terms
- Understanding of agency Terms + Conditions and media partner contracting process
- Understanding of agency investment tools
- Responsible for the oversight and accuracy of campaign set-up and stewardship in agency media buying platform
- Accountable for accuracy of Insertion Orders sent to media partners
- Accountable for on-budget delivery of media investments
- Accountable for the actualization and reconciliation of media investments
- Responsible for reconciling invoices
- Responsible for client media billing reports
- Responsible for partner payment mitigation and resolution
- Responsible for development and delivery of Marketplace Value workbooks
- Responsible for campaign closures
- Responsible for training of Associates
Requirements and Qualifications
- Exhibits professionalism, integrity, self-awareness, and an attitude of continuous improvement
- Ability to multi-task, manage one’s time, and demonstrate personal organization to meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of media investment systems and tools (Mediaocean, etc…)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adherence to agency procedures (on-time and accurate time sheets, performance conversations, etc…)
- 2-4 years of industry experience, preferably within media planning and/or buying
- Pharmaceutical industry a plus