PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
The Supervisor, Point of Care is responsible for planning and managing the Point of Care media programs assigned to clients. Develops relationships with POC media partner, plans and coordinates projects, and works directly with the Point of Care media team and Strategy team.
The goal for this role is to support client Point of Care marketplace initiatives and help develop and maintain PHM Point of Care partnerships.
- Firm understanding of how the agency works and how jobs flow throughout
- Firm understanding of client’s business and goals
- Understanding of how client business objectives translate into Point of Care marketplace strategies
- Understanding of the overall Point of Care marketplace and partner landscape
- Firm understanding of Point of Care partnership opportunities, deals and terms
- Firm understanding of agency Terms + Conditions and Point of Care partner contracting process
- Development of Point of Care RFPs
- Creation of Point of Care tactical recommendation
- Negotiation of Point of Care buys
- Informs the Point of Care media plan based on marketplace intelligence supported by analytics
- Leads coordination of data collection & analysis for Point of Care planning & activation
- Point of Care media partner level investment forecasting
- Contributes to business rules and parameters of the point of care engagement
- Contributes to cross franchise strategy
- Prepare HCP target list for dissemination to partners
- Evaluation and selection of offices and tactics by brand
- Monthly & Quarterly validation and verification of each partner. Confirmation of delivery by office.
- Responsible for managing timely delivery of Point of Care projects and tasks
- Contributes Point of Care POVs
- Contributes to ad hoc projects
Internal + External Relationships
- Responsible for managing and prioritizing own assignments
- Provides clear, regular communication regarding status of Point of Care projects
- Develops relationships with Point of Care media partners
- Collaborates internally with across capabilities and teams
- Exhibits professionalism, integrity, self-awareness, and an attitude of continuous improvement
- Ability to multi-task, manage one’s time, and demonstrate personal organization to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to lead people and projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Power-user of business IT software: MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Literacy of business intelligence software such as SQL, MicroStrategy, Datorama, etc. and an understanding of data manipulation
- Adherence to agency procedures (on-time and accurate time sheets, performance conversations)
- 3-5 years of industry experience, preferably within media planning and/or buying for Point of Care, Out of Home, or HCP
- Pharmaceutical industry a plus
Compensation Range: $58,500 -$88,000 annually. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.