PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
The Paid Social Sr. Associate is responsible for planning and managing paid social tactics for assigned clients. The primary function of the Sr. Associate role is to have a deep understanding of client goals, monitor campaign quality, and consistently and proactively evaluate new opportunities to maximize performance.
- Understands the relationship between paid, owned, and earned social media tactics
- Deep understanding of social media platforms such as Meta, Twitter, Linkedin, Snap, TikTok, Pinterest, Reddit, etc.
- Intermediate level understanding of Excel functions (ie. VLook-up, Pivot Table, chart building) and PowerPoint
- Monitors the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services
- Familiarity of monitoring campaign financials, budgets, and processing invoices
- Drives decisions around campaign architecture and setup
- Proactively identifies optimization opportunities; tracks and analyzes results
- Pulls platform data & prepares reports for clients including campaign analysis
- Monitor and update pacing documents to planned campaign budgets while maintaining performance goals
- Participates in client and creative agency communications: attends meetings, produces high-quality client deliverables, fields questions as they relate to paid social media campaign details including performance
- Grows partnerships with key vendors
- Trains Paid Social Associate(s) & manages Associate-level delegation, workflows and timelines
- Partners with Supervisor to coach Associate-level employees and responsible for Associate’s career progression
- Exhibits integrity and trust
- Adherence to agency procedures and processes
- Proficiency in computer skills used to manage day-to-day workflow (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to multi-task, manage one’s time, and demonstrate personal organization and ability to meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 years biddable social media campaign management experience
- Healthcare industry knowledge a plus
- Meta Blueprint Certification desired
Compensation Range: $ 58,500 - $88,000 annually. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.