PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
Sr. Associate - is the “Master of the Partner Details” - capable of running small to medium sized projects with limited day-to-day supervision. The goal for this role is to learn and understand foundational media executional strategies in order to start playing a more active role in the planning process.
- Understanding of how the agency works and how jobs flow throughout
- Understanding of client’s business and goals
- Understanding of the planning process
- Understanding of the overall media marketplace and partner landscape
- Understanding of agency planning tools
- Responsible for assisting in media planning prep - consideration set development, RFP issuance/management
- Responsible for media placement taxonomy configuration
- Responsible for campaign launch management
- Responsible for monitoring brand safety & verification
- Responsible for creative spec management
- Responsible for partner level forecasting
Internal + External Relationships
Begins to develop relationships with key media partners
- 2+ years of experience in marketing or advertising
- Pharma Experience Preferred
- Exposure to planning any of the following media & audience campaigns: Digital - Endemic/Lifestyle, Video, Audio - Terrestrial & Streaming, Print, OOH, HCP, Payer/Managed Markets
- Proficient in MediaTools & ComScore
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.