PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
The Senior Associate, Strategy assists the Strategy team in selecting media channels and programs based on the established strategic media approach. They are responsible for the accuracy of the media plan Flowchart, Creative Asset Tracker, and Traffic Workbooks. This person reports into the Supervisor, Strategy.
- Pharma media experience
- Strong financial management skills
- Basic knowledge of the media planning and buying process
- Beginning understanding of the role of media channels in a plan
- Striving for expertise in various media research tools and software
- Knowledge of competitive marketplace and how to pull that data
- Knowledge of Media Tools and Tardiis
Working with Others
- Supports the Strategy team
- Shows respect for all employees
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Participates in PHM’s interviewing efforts
Strategy & Account Management
- Contributes to media plan and strategic presentations
- May work across multiple accounts and campaigns
- Collaborates with internal cross-functional teams
- Pulls audience and competitive data as needed
- Owns, updates and presents internal status
- Updates media Flowcharts to match financial documents (MBA’s)
- Creates and maintains Creative Asset Trackers
- Develops accurate Traffic Workbooks
- Manages tasks independently and efficiently
- Takes direction and asks clarifying questions
- Begins to pro-actively identify and resolve issues
- Highly responsive to client requests
- Communicates clearly
- Conveys passion for clients and their businesses
- Provides outstanding client service
- Embraces PHM values of Accountability, Collaboration, Empathy, Equanimity, Integrity and Respect
- Ability to clearly communicate both orally and in writing
- Ability to earn the respect of clients, internal partners, and peers
Education & Experience
- 2+ years media experience
- Familiarity with standard media research and planning tools (e.g. Clear Decisions)
- Pharmaceutical industry a plus
- BA/BS; advanced degree a plus
Compensation Range: $51,000 - $73,500 annually. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.