PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
The Business Intelligence Team is responsible for driving Publicis Health Media (PHM) growth through achieving industry leading results and analysis through strategic measurement and patient outcomes. We deliver thoughtful stories to clients and partners with unparalleled data partnership and communication. We like solving problems, can always find a solution, and have a fun time getting there. We get excited by numbers, can tell data stories, and showcase value to our clients. We each strive for a continuous pursuit to be smart, hungry, and humble while driving revenue and client engagements to fuel PHM growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the VP, you will lead and develop a team of directors, managers, and analysts to grow a highly impactful group at PHM and within the health advertising industry. The team is responsible for all data and analytics including cross-channel measurement, audience analytics, content and advertising behavior, and optimizations. You will work closely with Media leads on client deliverables, process and efficiency improvements, and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to maintain PHM as the most sought-after health agency for our clients in the health and pharmaceutical space.
Analytics and Advertising Expertise
- Accountable for advanced analytics measurement and insights for client deliverables including methodology, planning, analysis and adherence to scope.
- Lead client meetings and engagement on performance, quarterly business reviews, and reporting
- Oversee client reporting and materials, presentations, case studies, data-driven storytelling and ensures
- Identify new opportunities to address client needs and revenue growth
- Act as client voice for new offerings and identify ways to market test potential solutions
- Guide and empower BI Leads to deliver comprehensive, data-led, and efficient proposals/reports
Leadership & Team Development
- Work with Media and PHM leads to lead staffing needs, client scoping, drive recruitment and candidate evaluation.
- Empower employees to think strategically and diversify reporting and analysis opportunities
- Establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders across business units, corporate functions to support alignment of strategic recommendations
- Create and maintain a work environment that drives results, calculated risk-taking, teamwork, performance feedback, individual recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction ensuring quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes
- Analyzes complex, evolving circumstances and takes corrective action to avoid resource constraints and meet deadlines
Strategic Innovation and growth
- Leverages client feedback, market research and competitive intelligence to inform innovation and incremental opportunities
- Develop central strategies that are ingrained in relevant insights, have a connective thread to a larger organizing thought (“Big Idea”), and can lead to breakthrough ideas and plans.
- Acts as a trusted advisor and consultative partner for clients and internal stakeholders
- Sets tactical plans for analytics, optimizations, and performance strategies and execution to adhere to client deliverables and deadlines
- You get excited about details, data, and have a passion for solving problems
- You’ve developed mastery in analytics and storytelling and can be strategic in operational excellence
- You can manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- You don’t take or provide no as an answer and always find an opportunity or solution to any problem
- You’re collaborative, decisive, and provide clear guidance and direction
- You are a strong communicator, both influential and empathetic, and can and manage relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred B.S. in, analytics, business, or related field, Master’s Degree a plus.
- 8-10+ years’ experience in data, analytics, marketing
- 3+ years managing high-performing teams
- 3+ years in pharma, OTC, and/or wellness verticals
- Expertise in Analytics platforms or BI software, Datorama, Power BI, Crossix, IQVIA, Symphony Health Solutions, etc.
- Proven competencies in financial & business acumen, strategic thinking and planning, conflict management, interpersonal skills, change management, delegation, talent coaching and mentoring, negotiation, and influence.
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
- Ability to travel as client needs, approx. 10%-30
Compensation Range: $130,000 - $204,500 annually. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.