PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
- Aggressively optimize campaigns for maximum performance and delivery while managing budgets appropriately
- Communicate thoroughly, respond rapidly with media teams, fellow trading teammates and other team members
- Understand and speak to the evolving technological under-pinning’s of programmatic buying
- Willingness to learn and take direction from experienced programmatic managers in a fast paced environment
- Work closely with media teams to provide insights and recommendations that align with, or enhance, client strategy
- Keep abreast of industry trends through trade journals and current events
- Support campaign managers in reporting, analysis, and tactical recommendations
- Operate across a diverse set of platform tools (DSPs and DMP)
- Assist in trafficking, campaign structuring, and proof of delivery tasks
- Activate and QA programmatic campaigns with limited oversight by senior levels
- Passionate about digital media and the advertising landscape, including ad technologies, data methodologies, campaign and measurement
- 4-year college degree required
- Analytical thinker who can leverage technology platforms to solve problems
- Strong work ethic and time management skills
- Resourceful and curious with a drive to learn and succeed
- Effective communicator
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented and proactive
- Strong writing and mathematics skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.