PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
Plans & develops advertising media programs for assigned clients. Manages campaign, builds relationships with media partners, leads projects from start to finish, and begins to manage Sr. Associates. The goal for this role is to drive the planning process while continuing to learn and become an expert in the healthcare marketplace.
- Firm understanding of how the agency works and how jobs flow throughout
- Firm understanding of client’s business and goals
- Firm understanding of the planning process
- Firm understanding of the overall media marketplace and partner landscape
- Understanding of partnership opportunities, deals and terms
- Firm understanding of agency planning tools
- Responsible for driving media planning process - RFP development, consideration set lists, partner discussions, tactical plan slides
- Responsible for partner performance management & optimization
- Responsible for MLR program coordination/review
- Responsible for identifying new partner opps & POV's
- Responsible for assisting in partner negotiations
- Accountable for the execution of PD team tasks including:
- Creative asset specs workbooks
- Brand safety & ad verification monitoring
- Partner level forecasting
- Launch communications
- Media placement taxonomy configuration Internal + External Relationships
Internal & External Relationships
- Responsible for the training of Sr. Associates
- Responsible for managing direct report’s time and resources
- Collaborates internally across capabilities and teams
- 4+ years of experience in marketing or advertising
- Pharma Experience Preferred
- Expertise in 2+ channels, audiences, or campaign types (Digital - Endemic/Lifestyle, Video, Audio - Terrestrial & Streaming, Print, OOH, HCP, Payer/Managed Markets) Pharma Experience Preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.