PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
The Director, Cx (Customer Experience) defines team direction and ensures all initiatives and work efforts are closely tied to clients’ business needs and strategic drivers. The Director provides functional management for Insights and Strategy and collaborates on a cross-functional capability leadership team. Ensures every brand plan is built on strong insight and develops an impactful strategy that will deliver desired business goals. The Director proactively sets the course and optimizes the processes necessary to deliver our POP product effectively and efficiently on assigned brands.
- Sees bigger picture regarding their client’s organization and the agency
- Strong knowledge Rx Brand’s Lifecycle Management (prelaunch, launch, growth, maturity, LOE) and how to evolve brand efforts accordingly
- Superior understanding of qualitative and quantitative business information used by clients in their day-to-day activities
- Experienced in Rx media planning and buying processes, theories, and approaches as well as campaign analytics
- In-depth understanding of the HCP and DTC omni-channel landscape
- Deep comprehension of media research platforms and resources
- Expertise in basic software such as Microsoft PowerPoint; Excel and Word as well as media software appropriate for position (Kantar, MRI/MARS, etc.)
Strategy & Insights
- Determines key insights and crafts Strategic POP while collaborating with cross functional team leaders
- Coaches and works with this leadership team, ensuring that brand strategy is adhered to throughout the planning process
- Ensures consistent communication of client vision and the vision for all marketing programs for client’s business
- Flexible, adaptable to the changing needs of the departments and marketplace
- Ability to proactively solve problems and improve processes and efficiencies
- Ability to build relationships and partner across internal teams and external agencies
- Takes initiative and accountability of individual’s work
- Drives agency POVs on emerging marketplace trends, industry insights and strategic media thinking
- Contributes to business development efforts as needed
Managing and Leading Others:
- Coaches appropriately to ensure proper resource management and participation across all departments
- Provides expertise and shares knowledge with other capabilities on best practices of media strategy
- Delivers constructive, actionable feedback and proactively manages career and professional development of members of other capabilities interested in a focus in Strategy
- Strong team builder across capabilities, with clients, and with media partners and agency partners
- Seen as a trusted expert by key clients
- Acts as a primary strategic lead on a particular brand or portfolio of brands
- Knows when to integrate PHM products and services to solve client objectives or challenges
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 10+ years media advertising experience
- Pharmaceutical industry preferred – additional Consumer Health, CPG experience a plus
- BA/BS in Marketing, Advertising or Communications
- Self-starter and independent worker
- Exhibits professionalism, integrity, self-awareness, and an attitude of continuous improvement
- Proven ability to lead people and projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Story Telling skill set must be strong. Must be committed to continually work on this craft that requires creativity and vision.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), media systems, tools, and resources (Mintel, Informa, Kantar, MRI/MARS, etc.)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.