PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated
to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and
wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup.
It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful
“health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove
The Talent Manager is a business partner to the management team of assigned function, responsible for leading all human resources functions and providing critical support, coaching and counseling to managers and department leaders. Responsibilities include: supporting Company business goals by formulating policies and procedures and recommending policies, practices, and solutions to management. Manages employee relations, performance management process, development processes, strategic talent management & planning, compensation and incentive programs, and compliance with all governmental regulations.
- Serves as an effective partner to assigned client group(s) by utilizing good judgment, discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism with minimal guidance.
- Independently works with Business Leaders to assess talent, proactively makes recommendations on talent acquisition needs and promotion readiness.
- Takes an active role in the performance management process, compensation cycle, and talent review to ensure that employees receive timely, objective and actionable feedback.
- Conducts exit interviews; provides feedback to clients on key themes while maintaining the confidentiality of individuals.
- Builds strong relationships with Resource Management and Talent Acquisition Team for assigned client group(s) driving business solutions.
- Works with leadership to develop human resources policies and procedures that are consistent with company strategies/systems and state/federal employment law.
- Pulls and analyzes talent data in partnership with Senior Talent Lead.
- Supports initiatives as needed for full agency (Comp Cycle, Performance Management)
- Develops strong relationships with business leaders and is viewed as a credible, valued business Talent advisor and problem solver (at all levels)
- Relationship Building skills
- Understands the business challenges within and across client groups supported
- Identifies and implements Talent solutions and programs for groups supported.
- Influences organizational changes and contributes to business planning for groups supported.
- Handles complex, potentially political ER issues with sensitivity.
- Undertakes benchmarking to determine best practices and solutions.
- Leads complex enterprise Talent projects to introduce new programs, processes or best practices
- Escalates to leadership, legal, etc. when appropriate
- Facilitates workshops
- Actively participates in team meetings
- Possesses exceptional analytical, decision-making, leadership, organizational, project management, and written and verbal communication skills around operational leadership and strategy
- 7 years of human resources experience with at least 2 years in a client internal focused role
- Possesses exceptional working knowledge and skills in the areas of Talent management, compensation, benefits, employee relations, talent acquisition, and compliance
- Ability to delegate and provide feedback
- Problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates curiosity and strives for own personal and process
- Has good interpersonal and relationship-building skills, learning to be influential and persuasive
- Strong client services and teamwork skills, with the ability to interface at all levels of management and personnel both internally and externally
- Working knowledge of state and federal employment laws
- Able to organize and prioritize work; strong attention to detail
- Able to work with confidential materials and employee information and always maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to convey difficult and challenging information
- Is comfortable presenting
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to assess, troubleshoot, develop and improve processes, identify issues and recommend appropriate solutions
- Proactive and resourceful. Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced, highly matrixed organization
- Highly organized with exceptional prioritization and project/ time management skills, able to manage multiple priorities in high volume environment
- Must be flexible to work overtime as necessary
- Comfortable with systems and technology, demonstrated ability in problem-solving technical issues
- Proficient with the applications of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Compensation Range: $70,000 - $110,000This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.