PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
The Paid Social Media Supervisor is a subject matter expert and serves as key resource for the Paid Social team, clients and partner agencies, vendor partners, and internal cross-functional counterparts. The Supervisor works to develop paid social strategy for assigned accounts/brands and can clearly articulate the role that paid social plays in a holistic media program.
- Understands the relationship between paid, owned, and earned social media tactics
- Has solid knowledge of category and channel
- Deep understanding of social media platforms such as Meta, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snap, TikTok, Reddit, and Pinterest
- Well versed in vendor landscape, contributes to agency POVs
- Monitors the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services
- Intermediate level understanding of Excel functions (ie. VLook-up, Pivot Table, chart building) and PowerPoint
- Understanding of Meta Advanced Measurement Solutions
- Understands Meta Pixel and other technical paid social platform solutions
- Understands how the agency works and how jobs flow through the agency
- Understands scope of work and flags scope creep on assigned account(s)
- Oversees daily operations and develops careers of Managers and Associates on assigned team(s)
- Plans social media as part of a holistic media approach & influences clients’ social media goals
- Leads budget projections with support from Manager role
- Compiles data across several social media platforms and maintains high level of standard in creating and delivering weekly/monthly reports, including key metrics and analysis for insights, optimizations, and future strategy development
- Exhibits integrity and trust
- Adherence to agency procedures and processes
- Proficiency in computer skills used to manage day-to-day workflow (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite)
- 5 years biddable social media campaign management experience
- Experience in managing a team
- Meta Blueprint Certification desired
- Healthcare industry knowledge a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.