PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
Talent Associate is the face of the PHM talent team responsible for providing administrative support to the entire department. In addition, they will be required to support talent initiatives, spanning across all aspects of HR. They must coordinate and interface with stakeholders including: the agency Chief Talent Officer, Talent Business Partners, PHM employee base, Publicis Health talent team, Shared Services (payroll, benefits, etc.) and US Marketing Services functions to effectively perform duties. This is an excellent opportunity to be immersed in all aspects of human resources, exposed to specialty areas of HR as well as interact and support all the people of the organization.
- Serves as an effective resource for company policy, utilizing good judgment, discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism to respond to payroll, benefits, and other employee issues
- Engages with inquiring employees and directs to them appropriate Talent team member/department as needed
- Manages relationship and coordination between USMS Data Team for any employee transactions (payroll, on- and offboarding, changes, etc.)
- Provides support and assistance for all employee relations activities (benefit LOA compensation letters, etc.)
- Manages coordination with USMS Compliance-related matters (state-specific notices, adheres to policy & handbook)
- Coordinates employee onboarding and offboarding logistics (requires partnership with USMS data Team, Talent Acquisition, and assigned Talent Partner)
- Submits regular IT tickets on behalf of new hires, departing employees, and for ad-hoc requests
- Ensures data integrity through proper job mapping and coordination with people data team
- Works with talent team to submit quarterly and annual Corporate Social Responsibility reports on behalf of the agency
- Responsible for System Management and Auditing: Systems include: Replicon, Smart Recruiter, Career Settings, IMAC, Charthop, Smartsheet, and Employee Files (in partnership with USMS Data Team, IT, Facilities, Resource Management).
- Preferred candidate will have undergraduate degree in related discipline and/or completed HR certification program, i.e., SHRM
- Has a strong ability to thoughtfully address associate requests and concerns using problem-solving skills and an understanding of company resources.
- Has an innate sense when to escalate matters to Talent Team Leadership
- Has good interpersonal and relationship-building skills, learning to be influential and persuasive
- Has basic knowledge of state and federal employment laws
- Has basic understanding of core Talent competencies
- Able to organize and prioritize work; strong attention to detail
- Actively participates in group meetings
- Able to work with confidential materials and employee information and always maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in in MS Office products, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrates interest in participating in the business outside of day-to-day responsibilities and acting as a steward of culture.
- Shows curiosity for own personal and process development
- Is comfortable presenting
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and able to accurately process HR transactions
- Strong ability to assess, troubleshoot and improve processes, identify issues and recommend appropriate solutions
- Is Proactive and resourceful
- Demonstrates the ability to work autonomously in a fast paced, highly matrixed organization
- Strong interpersonal, client services and teamwork skills, with the ability to interface at all levels of management and personnel both internally and externally
- Highly organized with exceptional prioritization and project/ time management skills, able to manage multiple priorities in high volume environment
- Must be flexible to work overtime as necessary
- Comfortable with systems and technology, demonstrated ability in problem-solving technical issues
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.