PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys.
At PHM, we sit squarely at the intersection of Publicis Health, the largest Healthcare Communications network in the world, and Publicis Media, the number one buyer of media in the US. This gives us access to talent, technology and data to help us deliver the market-leading solutions that give our clients true competitive advantage.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
At Publicis Health, we are united around one purpose: to create a world where people are equipped and motivated to take control of their health. We transform healthcare marketing and communications into healthcare engagement. We believe healthcare marketing is healthcare, fostering healthy conversations, healthy behaviors and healthy people.
Responsible for supporting automation across BI and data initiatives and developing data products. This resource plays a critical role in the development of BI/data warehouse/data lake solutions utilized by internal and external stakeholders. These solutions include data ingestion, harmonization, visualization, quality assessment and delivery.
- Support portfolio of data projects across different clients in the agency
- Work closely with different teams such as client, sales, IT, media planning and buying
- Create high performance data products by monetizing warehouse and ETL solutions
- Development and optimization of BI solutions such as Tableau, Datorama, Google Data studio, etc.
- Data management functions including:
- ETL/data feed management
- Metadata management
- Maintain best practices for handling, storing and using data
- SQL Server/SSIS
- BI Platforms – Tableau, Datorama, etc
- Cloud Technologies – AWS, Azure, Google
- BS Degree in one of the following subject areas; Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred
- Ability to track and resolve BI and database related incidents as well as requests
- Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Strong understanding of ETL and data warehouse principles
- Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Technical documentation skills
- Ability to present complex ideas in user-friendly language
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a team-oriented, high-pressure environment
Specific Skills Required:
- Minimum 3 years SQL experience, 1 year of ETL experience, 1 year analyzing data sets
- Minimum 1 year BI experience (Tableau, Datorama)
- Strong data warehouse knowledge
- Experience with large data sets
- Python, Java, C# or R experience a plus
- Experience with Web and Digital marketing data a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.