PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys.
At PHM, we sit squarely at the intersection of Publicis Health, the largest Healthcare Communications network in the world, and Publicis Media, the number one buyer of media in the US. This gives us access to talent, technology and data to help us deliver the market-leading solutions that give our clients true competitive advantage.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we're still a startup. It's that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful "health media firsts" for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
At Publicis Health, we are united around one purpose: to create a world where people are equipped and motivated to take control of their health. We transform healthcare marketing and communications into healthcare engagement. We believe healthcare marketing is healthcare, fostering healthy conversations, healthy behaviors and healthy people.
Responsible for supporting automation across BI and data initiatives and developing data products. This resource plays a critical role in the development of BI platforms and reporting solutions utilized by internal and external stakeholders. These solutions include data ingestion, harmonization, visualization, quality assessment and delivery.
· Lead a team of high performing professionals to solve complex business problems
· Develop, optimize and manage BI solutions such as Tableau, Datorama and power BI
· Develop rich, interactive data visualizations that integrate data from multiple sources
· Define and implement best practices in designing, building and testing of KPIs and dashboards
· Provide reports, processes and data applications through the application life cycle
· Collaborate with business users. Work closely with internal teams to understand business needs and prioritize deliverables
· Analyze business processes and collect requirements
· Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design and user manuals
· Track and resolve BI and database related incidents as well as requests
· Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions
· Identify development needs in order to improve and streamline operations
· Provide training on data and analytics tools
· BS Degree in one of the following subject areas; Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred
· Minimum 6 years SQL experience, 4 year of ETL experience, 6 year analyzing data sets
· Minimum 5 year BI experience (Tableau, Datorama)
· Minimum 2 years people management
· SQL Server skills including SQL objects development, performance tuning, data analysis and integration
· Knowledge in Technology such as C#, Python, SharePoint, SAS, Databricks, Azure is a big plus
· Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
· Ability to contribute both independently and as part of a team
· Ability to present complex ideas in user-friendly language
· Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a team-oriented, high-pressure environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range: $106,500 - $179,000. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off