At PHM, we choose health. It is in our DNA and is our sole focus. Health is unlike any other category, which is why we have compiled a team of specialists dedicated to understanding how to connect with people in a world where advertising alone is no longer sufficient to tell the story. Whether they are patients, caregivers, parents or HCPs, we help people address their healthcare needs at multiple points along their journey while simultaneously helping our clients meet their business objectives. We offer the power of health and wellness expertise, insight and value to our clients, backed by the global scale of Publicis Groupe.
The VP of Paid Social is responsible for leading the PHM Paid Social discipline within the agency. In this role, the VP of Paid Social will be responsible for team management, campaign execution, optimization and reporting across the PHM book of Paid Social clients. As a leader of the paid social discipline, She/He will be looked to as the agency thought leader for Paid Social and will have a strong understanding of the landscape and a POV on the evolution social channels.
She/he will work closely with the Paid Social and Media leadership to evolve and grow client understanding and communicate how social media can help clients achieve objectives. The VP will lead joint business planning with publishing partners and ensuring timely communication of platform changes and best practices to clients. She/He will be responsible for staffing, revenue projections, Point of View and process development.
- Expert knowledge of social media landscape and platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and new and evolving product offerings
- Strong POV on how audiences leverage social media platforms and how brands can benefit from a strong social presence; ability to apply this to client objectives
- Proven experience in Paid Social team leadership
- Strong understanding of client category, landscape and competitive factors
- Strong knowledge of all media functions (Paid Search, SEO, online and offline Media, technology and analytics)
- Strong understanding of analytics tools ( such as Google and Adobe Analytics)
- Expert understanding of EXCEL functions (ie VLook-up, Pivot Table, Chart Building) and Power Point
- Responsible for the evolution of PHM’s Paid Social capability and the management of the Paid Social team through the business planning process
- Responsible for the proper scoping, staffing and pricing of Paid Social products and services
- Accountable for the development and execution of our strategic approach to paid social campaigns
- Identify and drive collaboration points with media and platform activation teams to establish and evolve client paid social strategy
- Identify and drive cross-departmental collaboration by working with team members to craft synergistic plans and reports. Openly reaches out to leverage learnings across agency capabilities
- Leads cross agency and creative collaboration and establishes workflow processes with client partner agencies.
- Creates and drives paid social best practices, utilization, and continually coaches teams to test, innovate and expand
- Provide consistent team leadership, driving team education, goal setting and career growth
- Plays a key role within the platform activation leadership team to evolve the agency approach to platform activation
- Drives and leads internal and external discussions in paid social topic areas
- Takes initiative and shows accountability for Paid Social team’s product
- Proactively identify and solve problems, improve processes, create efficiencies and drive team thought leadership and the development of POVs for the capability
- Maintain strong client relationships and high performance across social engagements; key point of contact and primary social escalation point for client and internal stakeholders
- Translates clients business goals and objectives into actionable social strategies; communicate campaign success
- Leads social strategy for new business opportunities
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree required
- 8-10 years of Paid Social team management or relevant experience
- Healthcare industry knowledge a plus
- Experience leading a social media discipline within an agency setting
- Facebook Blue Print Certification and Twitter Flight School desired
- Strong knowledge of paid social campaign management and reporting tools
About Publicis Health
Publicis Health is the largest healthcare communications network in the world. We are a division of Publicis Groupe S.A., the third largest advertising and media company, giving us unparalleled global reach.
Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, medical education, sales and marketing, digital, market access, and medical and scientific affairs. Our nearly 5,000 employees work to manage nearly 10 agency brands through 58 offices located in 11 countries.
In a constantly changing world, our goal is to create life-changing dialogue around health and wellness.