Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the strategic media planning and buying agency within Publicis Health, and the only global media agency solely dedicated to the health and wellness space. Our mission is to define moments along the health journey, and equip people with the tools and communications they need to make healthy decisions.
PHM’s core is made up of franchise and enterprise AOR relationships with some of the largest clients in the world. We also partner with Publicis Health and Groupe creative agencies to support large client brand assignments in health and wellness. By leveraging a centralized pool of health and wellness cross channel experts, we have the ability to drive business results for our clients worldwide.
The Supervisor is responsible for large clients, has a holistic view of the clients’ objectives and processes, and provides insight on staffing related to work scoped and financials.
- Accountable for the lifecycle of financial deliverables from project start, job code creation, SOW generation, working media determination, changes of work, incremental funds, client accruals, invoicing, ad hoc reporting
- Monthly invoicing and client mandated financial documentation, including, but not limited to: client accruals, reconciliation requests (per client MSA), client-tracking software
- Holds monthly meetings with internal stakeholders to review revenue, project pacing, and client P&L
- Responsible for Revenue Forecast document accuracy and business lead approval
- Expert at creating, relaying and abiding Client best practices in regards to scoping, invoicing, and financial tracking. Owns the revision or enhancement of those processes.
- Day-to-day point of contact for assigned clients
- Accountable for the completion and accuracy of the financial deliverables calendar for internal and client deliverables. Responsible that internal team is kept apprised of status on all jobs by issuing timely and accurate documentation and correspondence:
- Drafts and updates billing calendars
- Organizes financial deliverables
- Route materials for internal review/approval, as needed
- Gather data
- Sends updates/notes/reminders to team
- Development of working media statements of work
- Development of all fee statements of work, including intercompany
- Can read and interpret Master Service Agreements (MSAs)
- Implements rollout of new systems and processes across client, and sometimes Client Operations capability
- Leads brand client financial discussions and has increasingly independent accountability
- Manages Managers and Associates effectively to achieve stakeholder objectives of the accounts of which they service
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Advanced understanding of scoping process, general media processes, and client financial responsibilities
- Expert knowledge in the purpose of and proper use of: time transfers, job code requests, Unified Staff Plan (USP) inputs, Mini-Mastersheet, billable reports, etc
- Basic knowledge of all PHM services (Planning & Buying, Platforms, Tech, BI, etc.)
- Proficient at scoping and estimating projects
- Communicates effectively across all capabilities, levels, and agencies
- Able to recognize and problem solve issues and provide alternative solutions
- Advanced Excel skills
Publicis Health is the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications. Publicis Health’s mission is to be the indispensable force for health and wellness business transformation through the alchemy of creativity and technology—for good.
With more than 5,000 employees around the world, Publicis Health manages 18 agency brands through 40 offices located in seven countries. Publicis Health brands include Digitas Health, Discovery USA, Heartbeat, in-sync, Langland, Maxcess Managed Markets, Payer Sciences, PDI, PlowShare Group, Publicis Health Media, Publicis LifeBrands, Publicis Resolute, Razorfish Health, Real Science, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, Tardis Medical Consultancy, and Verilogue.
Web: www.publicishealth.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/publicishealth | Twitter: www.twitter.com/PublicisHealth/