Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the strategic media planning and buying agency within Publicis Health, and the only global media agency solely dedicated to the health and wellness space. Our mission is to define moments along the health journey, and equip people with the tools and communications they need to make healthy decisions.
PHM’s core is made up of franchise and enterprise AOR relationships with some of the largest clients in the world. We also partner with Publicis Health and Groupe creative agencies to support large client brand assignments in health and wellness. By leveraging a centralized pool of health and wellness cross channel experts, we have the ability to drive business results for our clients worldwide.
Our core capabilities include:
Business Intelligence and Performance
Cross-channel planning and buying
Paid and Organic Search
The SEO Technical Strategy Associate is the key support resource for the SEO team. The Associate assists the Technical Team with technical audits, developing recommendations, recommendation QA and implementation/results analysis. The goals for the role are to learn and apply basic SEO principles and to support internal team members for all technical SEO tasks.
- Research keywords target audience utilized in search
- Assist with SEO recommendations
- Assist in reporting analysis
- Coordination with manager to understand clients’ SEO goals and client deliverables
- Provide progress reports to managers as needed
- Execute SEO related tasks as directed by managers
- Has an understanding of digital marketing
- Basic grasp of high level concepts of SEO
- Expected to be able to translate these in to actionable recommendations
- Supports manager as needed
- Diligently and flawlessly executes on assigned area of project
- Detailed, professional and timely communications to internal team
- Ability to clearly communicate both orally and in writing
- Solid listening skills and takes notes during meetings, disseminates notes & follow-up as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimal, if any, industry knowledge is expected
- Hands on experience with web based protocols and languages
- Knows how the agency works and how jobs flow through the agency
- Understands basic mathematical concepts. Basic computer skills/programs including Excel
- Has an understanding of technical concepts including ability to read client side code and understand how the web interfaces are constructed
- Basic technical background with a well-rounded technical knowledge set
- Adherence to agency procedures (on-time and accurate timesheets, GDPs, 360 feedback)
- Proficiency in computer skills used to manage day-to-day workflow (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to work in a matrix (multi-supervisory) environment
- Ability to multi-task, manage one’s time, and demonstrate personal organization and ability to meet deadlines (strong work ethic)
- Ability to take initial direction, then transition to a more independent work style
- Exhibits Integrity and Trust
- Exhibits Self Development
Publicis Health is the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications. Publicis Health’s mission is to be the indispensable force for health and wellness business transformation through the alchemy of creativity and technology—for good.
With more than 5,000 employees around the world, Publicis Health manages 18 agency brands through 40 offices located in seven countries. Publicis Health brands include Digitas Health, Discovery USA, Heartbeat, in-sync, Langland, Maxcess Managed Markets, Payer Sciences, PDI, PlowShare Group, Publicis Health Media, Publicis LifeBrands, Publicis Resolute, Razorfish Health, Real Science, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, Tardis Medical Consultancy, and Verilogue.