Publicis Health Media
Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the strategic media planning and buying agency within Publicis Health, and the only global media agency solely dedicated to the health and wellness space. Our mission is to define moments along the health journey, and equip people with the tools and communications they need to make healthy decisions.
PHM’s core is made up of franchise and enterprise AOR relationships with some of the largest clients in the world. We also partner with Publicis Health and Groupe creative agencies to support large client brand assignments in health and wellness. By leveraging a centralized pool of health and wellness cross channel experts, we have the ability to drive business results for our clients worldwide.
Our core capabilities include:
Business Intelligence and Performance
Cross-channel planning and buying
Paid and Organic Search
The SEO Account Supervisor is responsible for leading larger relationships and a team of SEO managers for a client or group of brands to ensure best in class strategy and execution, as well as team growth.
· Strong understanding of digital marketing and search as a whole
· Deep knowledge of SEO and search industry trends
· Basic knowledge of all media categories (Planning, SEM, Media, Technology, etc.)
· Proficient project management skills and time management skills
· Able to problem solve and provide alternative solutions
Internal: Operations, Tactics and Strategy
· Contributes to strategic approach of SEO campaigns
· Help to facilitate cross-departmental collaboration by working with team members to craft synergistic plans and reports
· Aligns SEO campaign with client goals
· Correlates campaign dependencies to other media, or development initiatives
· Monitors competitive landscape and understands, communicates, campaign impact
· Oversees high value brands and category level strategies
· Leads executive level reporting efforts and initiatives
· Supervises Associates and/or Managers
- Demonstrates ability to lead internal discussions regarding media recommendations
- Extensive knowledge of the role, strengths and weaknesses of a variety of media channels
- Consistently leads internal and external discussions in all media topic areas. Active participant in meetings
- Consistently keeps team “in the loop” on status of projects verbally and/or in writing
- Proactively solves problems and improve processes and efficiencies
- Runs cross-team meetings as needed
- Builds relationships, leads, and communicates across work groups
- Takes initiative and shows accountability for team’s work
· Builds trusting relationships with client counterparts
· Able to lead clients through search programs and address search related questions
· Day to day point of contact for the assigned client
· Able to connect SEO to other marketing objectives and overall client objectives
- Adherence to agency procedures
- Proven ability to lead people and projects
- Knowledge of ad serving technologies (Atlas and others)
- Knowledge of media tools (@Plan, AdRelevance, Web R/F)
· Exhibits Integrity and Trust
· Exhibits Self Development
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree required.
- Significant and progressive advertising agency experience with extensive hands on SEO exposure
- Pharmaceutical industry a plus
About Publicis Health
Publicis Health is the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications. Publicis Health’s mission is to be the indispensable force for health and wellness business transformation through the alchemy of creativity and technology—for good.
With more than 5,000 employees around the world, Publicis Health manages 18 agency brands through 40 offices located in seven countries. Publicis Health brands include Digitas Health, Discovery USA, Heartbeat, in-sync, Langland, Maxcess Managed Markets, Payer Sciences, PDI, PlowShare Group, Publicis Health Media, Publicis LifeBrands, Publicis Resolute, Razorfish Health, Real Science, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, Tardis Medical Consultancy, and Verilogue.
Web: www.publicishealth.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/publicishealth | Twitter: www.twitter.com/PublicisHealth/