Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the strategic media planning and buying agency within PHCG, and the only global media agency solely dedicated to the health and wellness space. Our mission is to define moments along the health journey, and equip people with the tools and communications they need to make healthy decisions.
PHM’s core is made up of franchise and enterprise AOR relationships with some of the largest clients in the world. We also partner with PHCG and Groupe creative agencies to support large client brand assignments in health and wellness. By leveraging a centralized pool of health and wellness cross channel experts, we have the ability to drive business results for our clients worldwide.
Our core capabilities include:
Business Intelligence and Performance
Cross-channel planning and buying
Paid and Organic Search
The Manager owns strategic planning and campaign execution for assigned clients. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Manager to independently generate strategic insights for the campaigns in his/her portfolio and implement campaigns with the support of an Associate. The Manager serves as the primary point of contact for the client and internal media teams he/she supports for all items regarding programmatic media. The Manager trains junior team members on client specific requirements, providing expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communications and our collective agency POV.
While providing thought leadership, the Manager builds strong relationships and establishes clear lines of communication with internal and external partners. Managers will have a direct line of communication to senior members of the team which is designed to facilitate knowledge sharing in both directions.
Managers must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly desire to contribute to a unique team of industry thought leaders.
The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms. Collaboration across all agency teams (Business Intelligence, Search, Media Strategy, Ad Operations, and Creative) is required.
· Effectively communicate digital strategies and rational for tactical approaches for each campaign
· Execute, manage, and optimize online media campaigns and programs for clients (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing, etc.) while meeting or surpassing client performance expectations
· Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with clients through exceptional client service
· Formulate proposals for new client opportunities
· Own the development of client decks and status documentation
· Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation for campaign launches
· Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
· Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
· Work with media partners/ad tech firms (DSPs) to ensure accurate platform implementation
· Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns, overseeing campaign QA process by developing and maintaining quality control procedures for campaign implementations
· Lead and assist in coaching, managing, and educating Associates, helping to support campaigns
· Attend and participate in client meetings
· Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
· Multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
· Manage all self-service aspects of our tech stack, including our DMP, DSP partners, ad-verification services, and 3rd party data providers
· Pay great attention to detail and focus on quality of results and assume accountability and ownership of campaign execution
· Understand and effectively communicate the teams value proposition, technology, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective accounts
· Monitor and report on campaign performance
· Adopt established account management standards and program management best practices
· Participate in forecasting exercises for clients and senior management
· Embrace and encourage a culture based on team work and intellectual curiosity by assisting in the development and documentation of best practices for improving communication and collaboration within the team and the group
· Own the development of strategic proposals, coordinating across teams to account for all relevant inputs
Education and Experience
· Four-year college degree
· Must have 2+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations and a proven track record to take on increasing levels of responsibility
· Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
· Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
· Excellent communication and writing skills
· Strong project management skills
· Strong desire to contribute to a team
· Understanding of interactive media planning and buying elements
· Ability to organize and manage detailed work, as well as work independently and balance multiple tasks
Publicis Health is the premier global health and wellness communications network. We are one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, the third-largest advertising and media company in the world, giving us unparalleled global reach.
We manage top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, medical education, clinical trial program development, sales and marketing, digital, market access, and medical and scientific affairs. Our nearly 6,500 employees work at 15 agency brands across 60 offices located in 10 countries.
We are a connected solutions hub, equipped for continual business transformation in today’s world. We integrate services across our global offices and brands to deliver on our clients’ needs. Each of our agencies brings a unique approach to business, which makes us even stronger together. We understand the rapidly changing healthcare environment and leverage it to maximize the potential of our clients’ brands.
Web: www.publicishealth.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/publicishealth