Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the strategic media planning and buying agency within PHCG, and the only global media agency solely dedicated to the health and wellness space. Our mission is to define moments along the health journey, and equip people with the tools and communications they need to make healthy decisions.
PHM’s core is made up of franchise and enterprise AOR relationships with some of the largest clients in the world. We also partner with PHCG and Groupe creative agencies to support large client brand assignments in health and wellness. By leveraging a centralized pool of health and wellness cross channel experts, we have the ability to drive business results for our clients worldwide.
Our core capabilities include:
Business Intelligence and Performance
Cross-channel Planning and Buying
Paid and Organic Search
The Paid Social Media Supervisor is the key resource for the social team in managing paid promotional efforts through social media. The Supervisor will work with respective teams to develop strategy for paid social promotion and will be responsible for setting up, optimizing, and reporting on social campaigns.
While providing thought leadership, the Manager builds strong relationships and establishes clear lines of communication with internal and external partners. Managers will have a direct line of communication to senior members of the team which is designed to facilitate knowledge sharing in both directions.
- Knowledge Has solid knowledge of the brands, category, channels & processes
- Deep understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Linkedin, Pinterest, SnapChat, etc.
- Well versed in vendor landscape, contributes to agency POVs
- Maintains understanding of new and evolving product offerings
- Monitors the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services
- Intermediate level understanding of Excel functions (ie. VLook-up, Pivot Table, chart building) and PowerPoint
- Understanding of analytics tools (such as Google Analytics and Adobe SiteCatalyst)
- Understanding of bid management tools (such as Marin and Kenshoo)
- Familiarity of financial terminology and how it relates to the overall agency process
- Understands how the agency works and how jobs flow through the agency
Internal: Operations, Tactics and Strategy
- Collaborates with internal brand partners to influence clients¹ social media goals and client deliverables. Keeps internal team apprised of status on all campaigns by issuing timely and accurate documentation and correspondence:
- Provides progress reports to team leads as needed
- Provides ongoing feedback and evaluation of campaign performance and activity
- Researches target audience interests/activities on social media to develop targeting strategy
- Develops ads (as appropriate) and consults with agency partners when content for promotion is developed by a third party
- Develops campaign structure and sets-up campaigns within social platforms including 4C
- Compiles data across several social media platforms and create weekly/monthly reports, including key metrics and analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development
- Identifies and implement optimizations
- Diligently and flawlessly executes on assigned area of project
- Stays abreast of changes and new opportunities in the social media space and proactively communicate key updates to the larger team
- Trains and mentor associates and managers on agency best practices
- Day to day point of contact for the assigned client and agency partners as it pertains to paid social campaign management
- Ability to translate and communicate campaign success to clients
- In-person interaction and presentations with assigned brand team members
- Manages client facing deliverables and communications specs, program details, and deadlines
- Participates in client status calls and financial meetings with client and provides timely follow-ups
- Ability to clearly communicate both orally and in writing
- Exhibits Integrity and Trust
- Exhibits Self Development
- Adherence to agency procedures (on-time and accurate timesheets, 360 feedback)
- Proficiency in computer skills used to manage day-to-day workflow (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to work in a matrix (multi-supervisory) environment; Ability to multi-task, manage one¹s time, and demonstrate personal organization and ability to meet deadlines (strong work ethic); Ability to take initial direction, then transition to a more independent work style.
Education and Experience
- 5-7 years biddable media campaign management experience
- Healthcare industry knowledge a plus
About Publicis Health
Publicis Health is the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications. Publicis Health’s mission is to be the indispensable force for health and wellness business transformation through the alchemy of creativity and technology—for good.
With more than 5,000 employees around the world, Publicis Health manages 17 agency brands through 40 offices located in seven countries. Publicis Health brands include Digitas Health, Discovery USA, Heartbeat, in-sync, Langland, Maxcess Managed Markets, PDI, PlowShare Group, Publicis Health Media, Publicis LifeBrands, Publicis Resolute, Publicis Touchpoint Solutions, Razorfish Health, Real Science, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, Tardis Medical Consultancy and Verilogue.
Web: www.publicishealth.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/publicishealth | Twitter: www.twitter.com/PublicisHealth/
Not all applicants will be contacted. Publicis Health is an equal opportunity employer. No vendor/agency solicitation please.