Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the strategic media planning and buying agency within PHCG, and the only global media agency solely dedicated to the health and wellness space. Our mission is to define moments along the health journey, and equip people with the tools and communications they need to make healthy decisions.
PHM’s core is made up of franchise and enterprise AOR relationships with some of the largest clients in the world. We also partner with PHCG and Groupe creative agencies to support large client brand assignments in health and wellness. By leveraging a centralized pool of health and wellness cross channel experts, we have the ability to drive business results for our clients worldwide.
Our core capabilities include:
Business Intelligence and Performance
Cross-channel planning and buying
Paid and Organic Search
The Paid Social Associate is the key support resource for the Paid Social team. The Associate assists the Paid Social Manager with campaign set up, execution, category research and success reporting. The goals for the role are to learn and apply basic social principles and execute and manage client’s online social campaigns.
- Understands basic mathematical concepts. Intermediate computer skills/programs including Excel
- Has broad but basic knowledge of the brands, category, channels & processes
- Understanding of social campaign tools such as Facebook Business Manager
- Understanding of analytics tools (such as Google Analytics and Adobe SiteCatalyst)
- Familiarity of financial terminology and how it relates to the overall agency process
Internal: Operations, Tactics and Strategy
- Coordination with manager to understand clients’ social goals and client deliverables. Keeps internal team apprised of status on all jobs by issuing timely and accurate documentation and correspondence:
- Provide progress reports to managers as needed
- Execute social related tasks as directed by managers
- Provide ongoing feedback and evaluation of campaign performance and activity
- Research target audience utilized in social
- Assist in campaign structure
- Assist with preparing reports for clients, including key metrics, goals attained, analysis and completed/ planned activities
- Identify and implement social campaign optimizations
- Consistently keeps team informed on status of projects verbally and/or in writing
- Solid listening skills and takes notes during meetings, disseminates notes & follow-up as appropriate
- Supports manager as needed
- Diligently and flawlessly executes on assigned area of project
- Manage financial documentation and accountability with social vendors
- Attend client status and reporting meetings, actively listening and documenting appropriate action items
- Flawless execution of client-ready documentation and reporting
- Strong oral and written communication
- Exhibits Integrity and Trust
- Exhibits Self Development
- Adherence to agency procedures (on-time and accurate timesheets, GDPs, 360 feedback)
- Proficiency in computer skills used to manage day-to-day workflow (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to multi-task, manage one’s time, and demonstrate personal organization and ability to meet deadlines (strong work ethic)
- Ability to take initial direction, then transition to a more independent work style
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree required
- Basic understanding of social media
- Experience or internship in a marketing role desired
About Publicis Health
Publicis Health is the premier global health and wellness communications network. We are one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, the third-largest advertising and media company in the world, giving us unparalleled global reach.
We manage top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, medical education, clinical trial program development, sales and marketing, digital, market access, and medical and scientific affairs. Our nearly 6,500 employees work at 15 agency brands across 60 offices located in 10 countries.
We are a connected solutions hub, equipped for continual business transformation in today’s world. We integrate services across our global offices and brands to deliver on our clients’ needs. Each of our agencies brings a unique approach to business, which makes us even stronger together. We understand the rapidly changing healthcare environment and leverage it to maximize the potential of our clients’ brands.
Web: www.publicishealth.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/publicishealth