Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the strategic media planning and buying agency within PHCG, and the only global media agency solely dedicated to the health and wellness space. Our mission is to define moments along the health journey, and equip people with the tools and communications they need to make healthy decisions.
PHM’s core is made up of franchise and enterprise AOR relationships with some of the largest clients in the world. We also partner with PHCG and Groupe creative agencies to support large client brand assignments in health and wellness. By leveraging a centralized pool of health and wellness cross channel experts, we have the ability to drive business results for our clients worldwide.
Our core capabilities include:
Business Intelligence and Performance
Cross-channel planning and buying
Paid and Organic Search
• Aggressively optimize campaigns for maximum performance and delivery while managing budgets appropriately
• Communicate thoroughly, respond rapidly with media teams, fellow trading teammates and other team members
• Understand and speak to the evolving technological under-pinning’s of programmatic buying
• Willingness to learn and take direction from experienced programmatic managers in a fast paced environment
• Work closely with media teams to provide insights and recommendations that align with, or enhance, client strategy
• Keep abreast of industry trends through trade journals and current events
• Support campaign managers in reporting, analysis, and tactical recommendations
• Operate across a diverse set of platform tools (DSPs and DMP)
• Assist in trafficking, campaign structuring, and proof of delivery tasks
• Activate and QA programmatic campaigns with limited oversight by senior levels
• Passionate about digital media and the advertising landscape, including ad technologies, data methodologies, campaign and measurement
• 4-year college degree required
• Analytical thinker who can leverage technology platforms to solve problems
• Strong work ethic and time management skills
• Resourceful and curious with a drive to learn and succeed
• Effective communicator
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
• Detail oriented and proactive
• Strong writing and mathematics skills
About Publicis Health
Publicis Health is the premier global health and wellness communications network. We are one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, the third-largest advertising and media company in the world, giving us unparalleled global reach.
We manage top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, medical education, clinical trial program development, sales and marketing, digital, market access, and medical and scientific affairs. Our nearly 6,500 employees work at 15 agency brands across 60 offices located in 10 countries.
We are a connected solutions hub, equipped for continual business transformation in today’s world. We integrate services across our global offices and brands to deliver on our clients’ needs. Each of our agencies brings a unique approach to business, which makes us even stronger together. We understand the rapidly changing healthcare environment and leverage it to maximize the potential of our clients’ brands.
Web: www.publicishealth.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/publicishealth