About Publicis Health
Publicis Health is the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications. Publicis Health’s mission is to be the indispensable force for health and wellness business transformation through the alchemy of creativity and technology—for good.
With more than 5,000 employees around the world, Publicis Health manages 18 agency brands through 40 offices located in seven countries. Publicis Health brands include Digitas Health, Discovery USA, Heartbeat, in-sync, Langland, Maxcess Managed Markets, Payer Sciences, PDI, PlowShare Group, Publicis Health Media, Publicis LifeBrands, Publicis Resolute, Razorfish Health, Real Science, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, Tardis Medical Consultancy, and Verilogue.
Publicis Health Media
Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the strategic media planning and buying agency within Publicis Health, and the only global media agency solely dedicated to the health and wellness space. Our mission is to define moments along the health journey, and equip people with the tools and communications they need to make healthy decisions.
PHM’s core is made up of franchise and enterprise AOR relationships with some of the largest clients in the world. We also partner with Publicis Health and Groupe creative agencies to support large client brand assignments in health and wellness. By leveraging a centralized pool of health and wellness cross channel experts, we have the ability to drive business results for our clients worldwide.
Our core capabilities include:
Business Intelligence and Performance
Cross-channel planning and buying
Paid and Organic Search
The Paid Search Manager executes Search Campaigns and has a strong hand in the strategic approach for search campaigns. The goal for the role is to continue execute and manage client’s paid search campaigns.
- Expertise in search campaign implementation, management, analysis and optimization
- Maintain understanding of new and evolving product offerings
- Well versed in vendor landscape, contributes to agency POVs
- Ability to link brand goals search campaign organizing and execution
- Ability to translate and communicate campaign success to clients
- Understanding of analytics tools (such as Google Analytics and Adobe SiteCatalyst)
- Intermediate level understanding of Excel functions (ie. VLook-up, Pivot Table, chart building) and PowerPoint
- Knows how the agency works and how jobs flow through the agency
Internal: Operations, Tactics and Strategy
- Responsible for day-to-day management, execution and monitoring of SEM campaigns
- Collaborate with Search Supervisor and Client Engagement team to establish and evolve client search strategy
- Trains and mentor Search Associates on search best practices
- Organizes and manages campaigns to ensure search campaigns are strategically aligned with business goals
- Proactively identify opportunities for optimization, insight and expansion, and see through to implementation
- Responsible for the development of keyword lists, ad copy and landing page assignments for campaign success
- Monitor paid search campaigns to ensure proper flighting and budget pacing
- Continuously monitor and report on campaign results
- Consistently keeps team informed on status of projects verbally and/or in writing
- Day to day point of contact for the assigned client as it pertains to paid search campaign management
- In-person interaction and presentations with assigned brand team members
- Manages client facing search deliverables and communications specs, program details and deadlines
- Participates in client status calls and financial meetings with client and provides timely follow-up.
- Ability to clearly communicate both orally and in writing
- Exhibits integrity and trust
- Exhibits self development
- Adherence to agency procedures (on-time and accurate timesheets, GDPs, 360 feedback)
- Solid listening skills
- Ability to work in a matrix (multi-supervisory) environment; Ability to multi-task, manage one’s time, and demonstrate personal organization and ability to meet deadlines (strong work ethic); Ability to take initial direction, then transition to a more independent work style.
- Strong communication skills
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-4 years search campaign management experience
- Healthcare industry knowledge a plus
- Google AdWords Certification desired
- Knowledge of search campaign management tools a plus