Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the strategic media planning and buying agency within PHCG, and the only global media agency solely dedicated to the health and wellness space. Our mission is to define moments along the health journey, and equip people with the tools and communications they need to make healthy decisions.
PHM’s core is made up of franchise and enterprise AOR relationships with some of the largest clients in the world. We also partner with PHCG and Groupe creative agencies to support large client brand assignments in health and wellness. By leveraging a centralized pool of health and wellness cross channel experts, we have the ability to drive business results for our clients worldwide.
Our core capabilities include:
Business Intelligence and Performance
Cross-channel planning and buying
Paid and Organic Search
The Media Technology Analyst operates as the tactical lead across assigned accounts to traffic, QA and launch display campaigns. The Analyst works directly with media teams to approve creative assets, monitor media quality and optimize digital media.
• Learns how the agency works and how jobs flow through the agency
• Microsoft Office experience, especially Excel (pivot tables, v-lookup, familiarity with PPT, etc.)
• Working knowledge of industry terminology and professional communication skills
• Conceptual understanding of multiple targeting technologies (incl. re-targeting, geo, behavioral, etc.)
• Basic knowledge of ad serving tech
Internal: Operations, Tactics and Strategy
• Support Technology Manager in campaign executions
• Collects and understand creative/technical specifications
• Provide progress reports to managers as needed
• Diligently and flawlessly executes on assigned area of project
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Execute technology related tasks as directed by managers
• Assist in reporting innovative technological advancements to rest of team
• Attend and participate in presentations from vendors and/or conferences offering media solutions that may be relevant to the Technology group
• Learn and incorporate industry terminology in communications, building foundation of professionalism, working on conveying ideas clearly and concisely
• Day- to-day operational resource for internal teams
• Troubleshooting ability of various media tools
• Detailed, professional and timely communications to internal team
• Solid listening skills and takes notes during meetings, disseminates notes & follow-up as appropriate
• Clear, concise, and logically constructed written and verbal interaction with internal teams and external media vendors
• Building experience with presentation and public speaking skills
• Passion for technology
• Driven by (and passionate about) working with people
• Exhibits integrity and trust
• Exhibits self-development
• Adherence to agency procedures (on-time and accurate timesheets, GDPs, 360 feedback)
• Proficiency in computer skills used to manage day-to-day workflow (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite)
• Ability to work in a matrix (multi-supervisory) environment
• Ability to multi-task, manage one’s time, and demonstrate personal organization and ability to meet deadlines (strong work ethic)
• Ability to take initial direction, then transition to a more independent work style
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 0-1 years’ experience
About Publicis Health
Publicis Health is the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications. Publicis Health’s mission is to be the indispensable force for health and wellness business transformation through the alchemy of creativity and technology—for good.
With more than 5,000 employees around the world, Publicis Health manages 17 agency brands through 40 offices located in seven countries. Publicis Health brands include Digitas Health, Discovery USA, Heartbeat, in-sync, Langland, Maxcess Managed Markets, PDI, PlowShare Group, Publicis Health Media, Publicis LifeBrands, Publicis Resolute, Publicis Touchpoint Solutions, Razorfish Health, Real Science, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, Tardis Medical Consultancy and Verilogue.
Web: www.publicishealth.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/publicishealth | Twitter: www.twitter.com/PublicisHealth/
Not all applicants will be contacted. Publicis Health is an equal opportunity employer. No vendor/agency solicitation please.