Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the strategic media planning and buying agency within PHCG, and the only global media agency solely dedicated to the health and wellness space. Our mission is to define moments along the health journey, and equip people with the tools and communications they need to make healthy decisions.
PHM’s core is made up of franchise and enterprise AOR relationships with some of the largest clients in the world. We also partner with PHCG and Groupe creative agencies to support large client brand assignments in health and wellness. By leveraging a centralized pool of health and wellness cross channel experts, we have the ability to drive business results for our clients worldwide.
Our core capabilities include:
Business Intelligence and Performance
Cross-channel planning and buying
Paid and Organic Search
The Media Operations Manager assists with financial management of media budgets and project management of media deliverables. Owns - brands with direct responsibilities. Lead project manager for assigned media and SEO jobs. Responsible for project management of media deliverables and day to day financials with oversight by Supervisor or above.
- Understands various types of media programs. Understands the various financial requirements and how they are used by the agency/client. Proficient in Excel and MS Project
- Gain understanding of past scope, evaluate and recommend new approaches to scoping the work
- Gain understanding of media processes and media project management, supply input and assist with updating/revising processes
Internal: Operations, Tactics and Strategy
- Manager facilitates client financial discussions and has increasingly independent accountability
- Supervises Associates
- Project management for the life cycle of media deliverables including custom programs, SEO, etc. while managing project scope, budget and development schedule
- Proactive budget management and communication of budget status to stakeholders
- Ensures media team compliant with Working Media Process (reconciliation, budget trackers, etc)
- Weekly review of all Media budgets including fees and working media
- Facilitates media status meetings
- Completes monthly invoicing and client mandated finical documentation
- Attends client status calls and financial meetings with client and provides timely follow-up
- Manages media deliverables and communications specs, program details and deadlines
- Maintain a relationship with the clients as the day to day point of contact
- Exhibits Integrity and Trust
- Exhibits Self Development
- Adherence to agency procedures (on-time and accurate timesheets, GDPs, 360 feedback)
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
Publicis Health is the premier global health and wellness communications network. We are one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, the third-largest advertising and media company in the world, giving us unparalleled global reach. We manage top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, medical education, clinical trial program development, sales and marketing, digital, market access, and medical and scientific affairs. Our nearly 6,500 employees work at 15 agency brands across 60 offices located in 10 countries. We are a connected solutions hub, equipped for continual business transformation in today’s world. We integrate services across our global offices and brands to deliver on our clients’ needs. Each of our agencies brings a unique approach to business, which makes us even stronger together. We understand the rapidly changing healthcare environment and leverage it to maximize the potential of our clients’ brands.
Web: www.publicishealth.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/publicishealth