Publicis Health Media
PHM’s core is made up of franchise and enterprise AOR relationships with some of the largest clients in the world. We also partner with Publicis Health and Groupe creative agencies to support large client brand assignments in health and wellness. By leveraging a centralized pool of health and wellness cross channel experts, we have the ability to drive business results for our clients worldwide.
Our core capabilities include:
Business Intelligence and Performance
Cross-channel planning and buying
Paid and Organic Search
The Media Operations Supervisor is responsible for project management of media deliverables and financials for more complex brands/clients. The Supervisor has a holistic view of the brands’ objectives and processes and provides insight on staffing related to work scoped and financials.
- Proficient knowledge of various media programs.
- Advanced understanding of media financials and scopes. Deep understanding of the impact of financial compliance and risk mitigation
- Basic knowledge of all media categories (Planning, SEO, SEM, Technology etc)
- Proficient project management skills and time management skills
- Proficient at scoping and estimating projects
- Able to problem solve and provide alternative solutions.
- Advanced Excel skills
Internal: Operations, Tactics and Strategy
- Establish best practices for brand in regards to scoping, financial processes and media project management. Owns the revision or enhancement of those processes. Implements rollout of new systems and processes
- Accountable for completion of media deliverables, client financials, SOWs, invoicing, etc.
- Sets expectations and demonstrates best practices for communication between media and other agencies
- Supervises Associates and/or Managers
- Builds trusting relationships with client counterparts.
- Able to lead clients through financial discussions and addresses budget/financial/scope related questions.
- Day to day point of contact for the assigned client
Education and Experience
o Bachelors degree required.
o Minimum of 4 years of related experience
About Publicis Health
Publicis Health is the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications. Publicis Health’s mission is to be the indispensable force for health and wellness business transformation through the alchemy of creativity and technology—for good.
With more than 5,000 employees around the world, Publicis Health manages 17 agency brands through 40 offices located in seven countries. Publicis Health brands include Digitas Health, Discovery USA, Heartbeat, in-sync, Langland, Maxcess Managed Markets, PDI, PlowShare Group, Publicis Health Media, Publicis LifeBrands, Publicis Resolute, Publicis Touchpoint Solutions, Razorfish Health, Real Science, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, Tardis Medical Consultancy and Verilogue.
Web: www.publicishealth.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/publicishealth | Twitter: www.twitter.com/PublicisHealth/
Not all applicants will be contacted. Publicis Health is an equal opportunity employer. No vendor/agency solicitation please.