Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the strategic media planning and buying agency within PHCG, and the only global media agency solely dedicated to the health and wellness space. Our mission is to define moments along the health journey, and equip people with the tools and communications they need to make healthy decisions.
PHM’s core is made up of franchise and enterprise AOR relationships with some of the largest clients in the world. We also partner with PHCG and Groupe creative agencies to support large client brand assignments in health and wellness. By leveraging a centralized pool of health and wellness cross channel experts, we have the ability to drive business results for our clients worldwide.
Our core capabilities include:
Business Intelligence and Performance
Cross-channel planning and buying
Paid and Organic Search
The Associate is the key support resource for the media operations team. Contributes to project management of media deliverables and the financial pieces of business.Key Responsibilities
- Knows how the agency works and how jobs flow through the agency
- Understands basic mathematical concepts. Basic computer skills/programs including Excel
- Familiarity of financial terminology and how it relates to the overall agency process
- Understanding of basic project management concepts
- Basic understating of scoping process and able to develop simple scopes
- Understanding of basic inner-agency process and requirements in order to open necessary job codes
- Seeks to understand the scoping process, general media processes, and media project management
Internal: Operations, Tactics and Strategy
· Contribute to project plans for media deliverables by maintaining timelines and tracking client deliverables Responsible for maintenance of files and team access to necessary information. Keeps internal team apprised of status on all jobs by issuing timely and accurate documentation and correspondence:
o Drafts and updates timelines
- Organizes assets
- Route materials for internal review/approval
- Gather data
- Manages Daily/Weekly Team Status Reports
- Sends updates/notes to team
- Sends reminders
- Responsible for time transfers, job code requests, timesheet reminders, development of working media SOWs and various administrative tasks
- Manages team site administration:
- Responsible for organization; maintenance of taxonomy
- Asset management; ensures latest materials are uploaded
- Maintenance of team access (grants and removes access)
- Update Staffing Budget Worksheet (weekly)
- Time sheet transfers (and follow up)
- Submit activity requests to client finance
- Meeting back up - Attend meetings as needed
- Develop/track SOWs/COWs
- Compile various financial reports for team and clients
- Supports manager as needed
- Diligently and flawlessly executes on assigned area of project
- Detailed, professional and timely communications to internal team
· Demonstrates fundamental business writing skillsEducation and Experience
o Bachelor’s degree required. Minimal, if any, industry knowledge is expected.
About Publicis Health
Publicis Health is the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications. Publicis Health’s mission is to be the indispensable force for health and wellness business transformation through the alchemy of creativity and technology—for good.
With more than 5,000 employees around the world, Publicis Health manages 17 agency brands through 40 offices located in seven countries. Publicis Health brands include Digitas Health, Discovery USA, Heartbeat, in-sync, Langland, Maxcess Managed Markets, PDI, PlowShare Group, Publicis Health Media, Publicis LifeBrands, Publicis Resolute, Publicis Touchpoint Solutions, Razorfish Health, Real Science, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, Tardis Medical Consultancy and Verilogue.
Web: www.publicishealth.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/publicishealth | Twitter: www.twitter.com/PublicisHealth/
Not all applicants will be contacted. Publicis Health is an equal opportunity employer. No vendor/agency solicitation please.