Publicis Health Media
Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the strategic media planning and buying agency within Publicis Health, and the only global media agency solely dedicated to the health and wellness space. Our mission is to define moments along the health journey, and equip people with the tools and communications they need to make healthy decisions.
PHM’s core is made up of franchise and enterprise AOR relationships with some of the largest clients in the world. We also partner with Publicis Health and Groupe creative agencies to support large client brand assignments in health and wellness. By leveraging a centralized pool of health and wellness cross channel experts, we have the ability to drive business results for our clients worldwide.
Our core capabilities include:
Business Intelligence and Performance
Cross-channel planning and buying
Paid and Organic Search
The Media Integration Analyst works within our Business Intelligence group and is exposed to a range of media teams, projects, and responsibilities. You will be working with a team of highly talented individuals in developing the automation and reporting of data across Strategy, Marketing, Media, and Creative to drive results for our clients. Analytics are only as good as the data that drives them, and the Media Integration Analyst is the foundation for efficient and accurate data collection and visualization.
Position Responsibilities & Requirements
- Work with Media and Business Intelligence teams to define reporting and analytical needs
- Supports data requirement analysis including the development of the logical data models, data definitions, and business rules
- Provides strategic guidance and technical assistance to improve data collection, data mining, and analysis capabilities
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative metric development and analysis tied to business objectives
- Develops and conducts data validation and reconciliation to ensure data integrity, accuracy and completeness for operational purposes
- Create insightful reporting and analytical solutions through data visualization techniques for delivering information to end users
- Work with media integration leadership to develop process documentation and end user training collateral
- Assist with collecting market and industry research to support benchmarking initiatives across client and larger business intelligence initiatives
- 1-3 years of business experience working in marketing, data science, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management information systems, or computer science
- Demonstrated understanding of database concepts including how to simplify/combine large datasets into manageable tables for deeper analysis
- Proficiency in data visualization tools such as Tableau, Datorama, etc.
- Hands on experience with digital analytic tools (Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Strong research, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Capacity to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task; ability to manage time, deadlines, and prioritize work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically excel) required
About Publicis Health
Publicis Health is the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications. Publicis Health’s mission is to be the indispensable force for health and wellness business transformation through the alchemy of creativity and technology—for good.
With more than 5,000 employees around the world, Publicis Health manages 18 agency brands through 40 offices located in seven countries. Publicis Health brands include Digitas Health, Discovery USA, Heartbeat, in-sync, Langland, Maxcess Managed Markets, Payer Sciences, PDI, PlowShare Group, Publicis Health Media, Publicis LifeBrands, Publicis Resolute, Publicis Touchpoint Solutions, Razorfish Health, Real Science, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, Tardis Medical Consultancy, and Verilogue.
Web: www.publicishealth.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/publicishealth | Twitter: www.twitter.com/PublicisHealth/