Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the strategic media planning and buying agency within PHCG, and the only global media agency solely dedicated to the health and wellness space. Our mission is to define moments along the health journey, and equip people with the tools and communications they need to make healthy decisions.
PHM’s core is made up of franchise and enterprise AOR relationships with some of the largest clients in the world. We also partner with PHCG and Groupe creative agencies to support large client brand assignments in health and wellness. By leveraging a centralized pool of health and wellness cross channel experts, we have the ability to drive business results for our clients worldwide.
Our core capabilities include:
Business Intelligence and Performance
Cross-channel planning and buying
Paid and Organic Search
The Manager of Business Intelligence (hereafter “BI”) will successfully apply their years of experience in data analysis to support the BI Associate Director and/or BI Senior Leadership on any of our myriad of enterprise clients within the health and wellness industry. Paramount to this success will be the ability to utilize the many data sources at the disposal of the BI team to not only measure the media/marketing campaigns active in the marketplace, but also the ability to translate these learnings into realistic business implications for our clients.
While every engagement is unique, typical engagements require execution against the following tasks and deliverables:
- Maintain professional relationships with internal (PHM) and external (client team, partner agencies/consulting groups) stakeholders by communicating effectively and delivering on all data needs for which BI is responsible
- As we execute on the behalf of the client, manage and ensure the accuracy of the many internal data sources and (where applicable) third-party vendors/data streams that comprise our custom measurement platform while keeping workstreams on task within the established timelines and delivery dates
- Synthesize the data available into insights/recommendations about the success of our programs in transforming the behavior of our target audience (most likely healthcare professionals, patients/prospects or a combination of the two) while identifying opportunities for program optimization and enhancement
- Work with the BI Associate Director and/or BI Senior Leadership to utilize the aforementioned insights/recommendations as the foundation for presentations, reports, assorted client deliverables in either a face-to-face setting or via WebEx/teleconference
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably a BS in a related field) is required
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in data/analytics consulting and/or quantitative marketing/analysis (healthcare, pharmaceuticals and life sciences experience a plus but not necessarily a requirement)
- Understanding of how clients use all aspects of their multi-channel marketing mix in reaching their customers
- Superior skills with the following core competencies:
- Project Management/ Time Management
- Problem Solving Abilities
- Quantitative Skills
- Communication Abilities
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Participate in the recruitment of new additions to the BI Team
- Power-user of business IT software: MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Literacy of business intelligence software such as DoubleClick, MicroStrategy, Datorama, etc.
- A willingness to travel as client needs dictate
- While all engagements are unique, travel is normally required 10 to 15% of the time
Publicis Health is the premier global health and wellness communications network. We are one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, the third-largest advertising and media company in the world, giving us unparalleled global reach.
We manage top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, medical education, clinical trial program development, sales and marketing, digital, market access, and medical and scientific affairs. Our nearly 6,500 employees work at 15 agency brands across 60 offices located in 10 countries.
We are a connected solutions hub, equipped for continual business transformation in today’s world. We integrate services across our global offices and brands to deliver on our clients’ needs. Each of our agencies brings a unique approach to business, which makes us even stronger together. We understand the rapidly changing healthcare environment and leverage it to maximize the potential of our clients’ brands.
Web: www.publicishealth.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/publicishealth