Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the strategic media planning and buying agency within Publicis Health, and the only global media agency solely dedicated to the health and wellness space. Our mission is to define moments along the health journey, and equip people with the tools and communications they need to make healthy decisions.
PHM’s core is made up of franchise and enterprise AOR relationships with some of the largest clients in the world. We also partner with Publicis Health and Groupe creative agencies to support large client brand assignments in health and wellness. By leveraging a centralized pool of health and wellness cross channel experts, we have the ability to drive business results for our clients worldwide.
Responsible for end to end workflow of assigned projects across client teams and capabilities.
- Project Management
- Works directly with project leads to estimate effort, plan activities and timelines
- Proactively manages all the details throughout the project ensuring all action-items are accomplished timely and accurately.
- Sets clear expectations for tasks and deliverables across teams accountable for work, communicating clearly to the team and providing proper materials and documentation
- Assesses needs and distributes work within a group from concept/development to presentation and final production
- Anticipates and raises concerns for potential risk; recommends solutions
- Identifies, tracks and reports on project progress and milestones
- Process Management
- Facilitates and maintains asset management process
- Schedules and plans Quality Assurance tasks, ensuring accountability across disciplines
- Safeguards that processes and workflow are being adhered to
- Identifies areas for improvement within process; suggests and implements solutions
- Scope Management
- Contributes to scope management for assigned project(s) to track all deliverables/outputs and identify where altered requirements will involve extra time or extra resources and efficiencies can be gained
- Collaborates daily with Agency Operations team, client and capability counterparts
- Seeks partnership from senior leads to assist in mitigating any issues
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in the area of management for comprehensive projects
- Experience and/or knowledge of the media space and/or agency experience
- Ability to work cross disciplinary across all of the functional departments
- Ability to adapt to several different team structures / types of work as this role may be assigned by the project
- PC proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and basic project planning tools
- Has a passion for process
- Knowledge or interest in digital or pharma
- Working knowledge of developing and tracking against schedules and budgets that align with client and agency needs and expectations
Publicis Health is the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications. Publicis Health’s mission is to be the indispensable force for health and wellness business transformation through the alchemy of creativity and technology—for good.
With more than 5,000 employees around the world, Publicis Health manages 18 agency brands through 40 offices located in seven countries. Publicis Health brands include Digitas Health, Discovery USA, Heartbeat, in-sync, Langland, Maxcess Managed Markets, Payer Sciences, PDI, PlowShare Group, Publicis Health Media, Publicis LifeBrands, Publicis Resolute, Razorfish Health, Real Science, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, Tardis Medical Consultancy, and Verilogue.
Web: www.publicishealth.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/publicishealth | Twitter: www.twitter.com/PublicisHealth/