Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the strategic media planning and buying agency within PHCG, and the only global media agency solely dedicated to the health and wellness space. Our mission is to define moments along the health journey, and equip people with the tools and communications they need to make healthy decisions.
PHM’s core is made up of franchise and enterprise AOR relationships with some of the largest clients in the world. We also partner with PHCG and Groupe creative agencies to support large client brand assignments in health and wellness. By leveraging a centralized pool of health and wellness cross channel experts, we have the ability to drive business results for our clients worldwide.
Our core capabilities include:
Business Intelligence and Performance
Cross-channel planning and buying
Paid and Organic Search
• Train and manage team on all aspects of programmatic buying and related deliverables
• Provide senior level programmatic expertise to internal and external teams (clients, Business Intelligence, Media, agency partners, etc.)
• Develop and maintain relationships with data, inventory, and platform partners
• Lead programmatic teams to successfully optimize campaigns and complete strategic recommendations to further account successes
• Establish best practices, build case studies, and implement process to generate workflow efficiencies across the practice
• Effectively manage resources to meet and exceed service level expectations
• Continuously challenge team members (at all levels) to embrace forward thinking solutions across an ever changing industry landscape
• Write POVs from a programmatic perspective on trends, products, and industry news
• Manage the ideation, business relationship, and activation of new 1st to market programmatic offerings
• Provide holistic digital thought leadership
• Drive client business outcomes through actionable programmatic solutions across accounts
• Proven abilities to understand complex subject matters while being able to translate them to various audiences in a simplistic manner
• Team management skills that build trust, collaboration, and knowledge sharing with proven ability to get the most out of your team
• 7+ years in digital media with an increasing focus on programmatic
• Effective communicator and collaborator, with an ability to set expectations and meet deadlines
• Proficient in Excel, with demonstrated ability to organize and consolidate multiple data sources for analysis
• Solution-oriented problem solver with a very keen eye for details
• Experience navigating conflict resolution with internal and external teams alike
• Strong PowerPoint and storytelling skills
About Publicis Health
Publicis Health is the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications. Publicis Health’s mission is to be the indispensable force for health and wellness business transformation through the alchemy of creativity and technology—for good.
With more than 5,000 employees around the world, Publicis Health manages 17 agency brands through 40 offices located in seven countries. Publicis Health brands include Digitas Health, Discovery USA, Heartbeat, in-sync, Langland, Maxcess Managed Markets, PDI, PlowShare Group, Publicis Health Media, Publicis LifeBrands, Publicis Resolute, Publicis Touchpoint Solutions, Razorfish Health, Real Science, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, Tardis Medical Consultancy and Verilogue.
Web: www.publicishealth.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/publicishealth | Twitter: www.twitter.com/PublicisHealth/
Not all applicants will be contacted. Publicis Health is an equal opportunity employer. No vendor/agency solicitation please.