Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the strategic media planning and buying agency within PHCG, and the only global media agency solely dedicated to the health and wellness space. Our mission is to define moments along the health journey, and equip people with the tools and communications they need to make healthy decisions.
PHM’s core is made up of franchise and enterprise AOR relationships with some of the largest clients in the world. We also partner with PHCG and Groupe creative agencies to support large client brand assignments in health and wellness. By leveraging a centralized pool of health and wellness cross channel experts, we have the ability to drive business results for our clients worldwide.
Our core capabilities include:
Business Intelligence and Performance
Cross-channel planning and buying
Paid and Organic Search
The Director of Business Intelligence (hereafter “BI”) will successfully apply their years of experience in data analysis and strategic consulting as the BI lead on any of our myriad of enterprise clients within the health and wellness industry. Paramount to this success will be the ability to utilize the many data sources at the disposal of the BI team to not only represent the business impact that our media/marketing campaigns have in the marketplace but also the ability to translate these learnings into actionable strategic recommendations for our clients.
While every engagement is unique, typical engagements require execution against the following tasks and deliverables:
• Crafting and maintaining professional relationships with the many members of your client team(s) while being solely responsible for the consistent level of quality in communications and deliverables for the entire team that serves on the client’s behalf
• Work throughout the year with internal (PHM) and external (client team, partner agencies/consulting groups) stakeholders to craft measurement plans/proposals that satisfy all client needs/objectives and address business challenges/opportunities with clearly defined goals and definitions of program success
• With the above, oversee the creation of the business rules and parameters of the engagement as well as participate in conjunction with internal Finance and Operations teams in the scoping process and any necessary requests for proposal from outside vendors/data companies
• As we execute on the behalf of the client, manage the many internal data sources and (where
applicable) third-party vendors/data streams that comprise our custom measurement platform
while keeping workstream on task within the established timelines and delivery dates
• Synthesize the data available into insights/recommendations about the success of our programs in transforming the behavior of our target audience (most likely healthcare professionals, patients/prospects or a combination of the two) while identifying opportunities for program optimization and enhancement
• Utilize the aforementioned insights/recommendations as the foundation for presentations, reports, assorted client deliverables in either a face-to-face setting or via WebEx/teleconference
• Identify areas of opportunity to expand our presence through consultative selling at current clients while periodically participating in the any new business development opportunities as they arise
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferably a BS in a related field) is required; Master’s Degree a strong plus 7 years of work experience in data/analytics consulting and/or quantitative marketing/analysis (healthcare, pharmaceuticals and life sciences experience a plus but not necessarily a requirement)
• Depth of understanding of how clients use all aspects of their multi-channel marketing mix in reaching their customers
• Superior skills with the following core competencies:
o Project Management/ Time Management
o Problem Solving Abilities
o Quantitative Skills
o Communication Abilities
o Intellectual Curiosity
• Participate in the recruitment of new additions to the BI Team and management of both the career development and daily workflow of junior team members/resources
• Power-user of business IT software: MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Literacy of business intelligence software such as MicroStrategy, Datorama, etc.
• A willingness to travel as client needs dictate
• While all engagements are unique, travel is normally required 10 to 15% of the time
Publicis Health is the premier global health and wellness communications network. We are one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, the third-largest advertising and media company in the world, giving us unparalleled global reach.
We manage top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, medical education, clinical trial program development, sales and marketing, digital, market access, and medical and scientific affairs. Our nearly 6,500 employees work at 15 agency brands across 60 offices located in 10 countries.
We are a connected solutions hub, equipped for continual business transformation in today’s world. We integrate services across our global offices and brands to deliver on our clients’ needs. Each of our agencies brings a unique approach to business, which makes us even stronger together. We understand the rapidly changing healthcare environment and leverage it to maximize the potential of our clients’ brands.
Web: www.publicishealth.com | Facebook:www.facebook.com/publicishealth