Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the strategic media planning and buying agency within Publicis Health, and the only global media agency solely dedicated to the health and wellness space. Our mission is to define moments along the health journey, and equip people with the tools and communications they need to make healthy decisions.
PHM’s core is made up of franchise and enterprise AOR relationships with some of the largest clients in the world. We also partner with Publicis Health and Groupe creative agencies to support large client brand assignments in health and wellness. By leveraging a centralized pool of health and wellness cross channel experts, we have the ability to drive business results for our clients worldwide.
The Associate Search Director provides functional management and leadership to a team of experienced paid search marketers. The Associate Director is responsible for staffing, revenue projections, process development, leading client search programs, providing strong cross-functional contribution and business development.
Our core capabilities include:
Business Intelligence and Performance
Cross-channel planning and buying
Paid and Organic Search
- Expert knowledge of the holistic search landscape (paid and organic), how consumers leverage search and how brands can benefit from a strong search presence
- Expertise in search campaign implementation, management, analysis and optimization
- Strong understanding of digital landscape and agency capabilities
- Advanced understanding of client category landscape and competitive factors
- Advanced understanding of consumer behavior and targeting/segmentation analysis tools
- Expert project management skills, time management skills and process development & integration
- Advanced knowledge of all media functions (planning, SEO, online and offline Media, technology, etc)
- Expert Knowledge of search and media landscape tools (Keyword Planner and competitive tools such as SEM Rush, comScore, Kantar, etc)
- Experience managing vendor relationships
- Experience leading large teams
- Experience creating processes and efficiencies within a team or organization
- Exhibits integrity and trust
- Exhibits self-development
- Adherence to agency procedures (on-time and accurate timesheets, GDPs, 360 feedback)
- Proven ability to lead people and projects
- Ability to work in a matrix (multi-supervisory) environment; Ability to multi-task, manage one’s time, and demonstrate personal organization and ability to meet deadlines (strong work ethic); Ability to take initial direction, then transition to a more independent work style.
- Able to problem solve and provide alternative solutions
- Ability to build relationships, lead, and communicate across work groups
- Proven ability to lead people (mentoring and developing) and projects
- Thinks creatively
- Ability to anticipate problems before they happen
- Bachelors degree required.
- 6+ years search campaign management experience
- Healthcare industry knowledge a plus
- Google AdWords Certification desired
- Knowledge of search landscape and management tools a must
- Ensures adherence to and drives best practices across the brands/client
- Help set and ensure delivery on SEM department goals and oversee team’s growth and progress
- Responsible for continual evolution of agency’s search approach and client deliverables
- Draws insight from search landscape and market conditions and ensures dialogue with client and internal team on strategic implications
- Actively participates in formal development processes – performance management, goal setting, mid and end of year reviews, etc. Strong leadership and coaching to direct and indirect teams; Providing clear communication on business initiatives and client requests
- Demonstrated commitment to agency recruitment and interviewing efforts
- Drive team process, financial accountability, education/training and best practice sharing
- Main point of contact for vendor relationships
- Lead other department-wide projects such as benchmarking, business development, solutions improvement and industry POVs
- Shares responsibility for maintaining strong client and procurement relationship and performance on assigned brands
- Deep understanding of client’s business goals and objectives and how media recommendations meet needs
- Works closely with the client and procurement to identify enterprise-wide areas of improvement in process and efficiencies
- Seen as strategic search thought leader
- Key point of contact and primary search escalation point for the assigned client
- Understands how category and competitive conditions impact our clients
- Able to lead clients through financial discussions and addresses budget/financial/scope related questions
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Publicis Health is the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications. Publicis Health’s mission is to be the indispensable force for health and wellness business transformation through the alchemy of creativity and technology—for good.
With more than 5,000 employees around the world, Publicis Health manages 18 agency brands through 40 offices located in seven countries. Publicis Health brands include Digitas Health, Discovery USA, Heartbeat, in-sync, Langland, Maxcess Managed Markets, Payer Sciences, PDI, PlowShare Group, Publicis Health Media, Publicis LifeBrands, Publicis Resolute, Publicis Touchpoint Solutions, Razorfish Health, Real Science, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, Tardis Medical Consultancy, and Verilogue.
Web: www.publicishealth.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/publicishealth | Twitter: www.twitter.com/PublicisHealth/